27 Minutes (Larry Stylinson)

please follow my Instagram  @taylor.ellen

Everything had finally become to much for Louis to handle. The lies, fake relationships, and fake smiles.

The fans were right. They had always been right. Louis loves Harry but isn't allowed to have him. He's had enough and no longer wants to live this fake life.

"You were right... All of you have always been right. Every look, every subtle touch... You were right."

As he signs onto a live video chat for the last time and tells the world what they already knew will it be enough to make Harry realize the true meaning behind Louis words?

"So in the next... 27 minutes I want to tell you the truth. Every last bit of it.. But 27 minutes is all the time left before I say goodbye."

_____________________________________

This is dedicated to happinessintime

This book is amazing and I read it over and over again because I love it so much. Yes, it is a Larry Stylinson book so if you don't support Larry I don't suggest this book. This book made me cry many times so if you don't like emotional books then I also suggest not reading it.

Yes it's emotional, and I will admit I cried. But only the best writers can put so much emotion into a book that they can get the reader's to do that:)

~BLONDE