I'm Being Adopted by... One Direction?

please follow my Instagram  @taylor.ellen

Grace is a thirteen year old girl, with a past not many children have. Most children can live a life with parents, or even one parent and be happy, being able to laugh without being punished. Grace had secrets, too many to count. For one she was abused, physically, emotionally, and worst of all sexually. Her mother dumped her on her father's doorstep when she was four. Her mother then turned to drugs and was never seen or heard of again, and her father abused her, badly. These are just some of the secrets that created and messed with her life. Grace went to the Orphanage that was the only one in London that would accept her, it wasn't clean, fixed, and barely had running water. Then something unimaginable happens to her. One Direction adopts her. But will she be able to trust them? And what happens when people from Grace's horrifying past comes lurking her way? In this story of love, heartbreak, fighting, crying, will this 13 year old be able to survive? Or get lost in her winding road that she calls her life?

                                                                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Dedication to 1D_equals_my_life

This isn't really a fanfic but I would love if you read this. It isn't updated super often but yes, it is updated and when it is it's like God has finally come. She doesn't fall in love with one of the boys but it's very dramatic and I am not afraid to admit I have cried......multiple times.......

But in all seriousness, this is by far the best book i have ever read of wattpad, some of you might disagree, some of you will DEFINITELY disagree, but your opinion is your opinion:) 

So please read it, I garauntee you will love it, or atleast like it. If you don't....then I give you permission to hate.

Love you XX.

~BLONDE