Chapter 5

Hi again! We're over 700 reads!! :) Thank you guys so much! Also, I am so sorry about not updating last week, and being a bit late this week. Hopefully that will not happen again anytime soon. Also, god, I am so damn excited for Harry's album. (I already preordered it!)

I found a song that really fits this story. I don't know why it makes me think of it, and it might just be me. Look it up! It's called Life of the Party by All Time Low. It just came out April 28th. It's really good.

ALSO!! My favorite band (Fall Out Boy) just released a new song 'Young and Menace' and it's amazing. Go support them!

This chapter will be a bit triggering, so please everyone be careful.

Soon the plot will start picking up! Hope you guys enjoy!

><

"Five minutes till stage guys! Be ready!" Paul called, sticking his head in our dressing room.

I sighed, still not quite ready to be on stage in front of thousands of eyes monitoring my every move. Even if those eyes are our fans that completely adore us with all of their hearts. They can see every emotion, read every look in our eyes, and it's really hard to deal with sometimes.

I walked towards the entrance to stage, took a deep breath and calmed all my emotions, and like that I was stage ready.

I let the fans chant from the arena put my spirits up, and when I looked around, it looked as if the other 4 boys were doing the same thing.

"Show time!"

All 5 of us ran onto stage. We were met with hundreds of screams, all of them from excitement.

The show went fairly fast, with lots of stage interaction filled with stupid jokes and water fights and silliness. Everything was going really well, but all of the alphas were interacting with me less then the others. I was starting to wonder if I upset them in any way, questioning anything I could have done. They weren't avoiding me, but something seemed off.

I was late on my solo in Little Things because I wasn't paying attention to the music, just wracking my brain on anything I could have done in the slightest to even make them feel uncomfortable.

They probably found out about you, and how broken you are inside. The alphas wouldn't want to be around you anymore. It's not like you deserve them.

I could feel the boys give me a strange look, maybe even a little worried. Maybe I'm just being dramatic, and nothing has changed in the dynamic of the band.

Before I know it, the show is over and we run offstage, still hyped from the energy from the crowd.

"We did great tonight guys! One of the best shows we've had on this tour." Paul exclaimed.

I honestly didn't agree. I did pretty terrible.

You always do.

I zoned out for a moment, and I feel someone's fingers snapping in front of my face. I jerked my head up to see a management rep, the one from earlier today. Yep, the one that hates me.

"Louis, come with me, I need to speak with you for a moment." She snapped, anger visible on her face.

I had no idea what I could have done just recently to make her angry at me again.

"Boys, go ahead to the hotel, I will be there in a bit," I told the alphas. Liam nodded and started herding the other three back towards the exit of the venue.

"What the hell was that? You were fucking terrible out there tonight. What is wrong with you? You better make your performance at the next show better." She hissed.

I looked at the floor with my head down, and just shook my head in apology. If there were tears in my eyes, that was only my business.

><

Back at the hotel, the boys were already settled in on the couch, watching a movie. I walked in, already trying not to cry, and of course, all 4 alphas noticed immediately. They had all attention on me, and at the moment, that's not something I could really handle.

"Lou, what's wrong?"

"Is everything okay?"

"What just happened?"

I was bombarded questions, and I felt completely ready to snap, even if they did nothing to me, I just couldn't help it.

"CAN YOU GUYS LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?!" I all but screamed at them, and all I heard was silence, all of the boys expressions shows major shock.

I continued, no matter how much I knew I was going to regret this in the future.

"All you guys are super protective over me, and bug me to no end, making are that I'm okay, and piss me off. I am not an omega, and especially your omega. I don't know how to get it through your thick heads! You treat me like I'm made of fucking glass, making sure I eat right and sleep, and I'm always being watched over like I am some sort of child! I'm so damn tired of it! I. Am. Not. Your. Omega. Stop treating me like it!" I screamed at them, just completely upset from everything that has happened today, all of that anger and sadness pent up inside me.

There was just silence.

No one said a word.

I had tears running down my face by this time, so I hurried and ran to the bathroom in our big hotel suite, and slammed the door. I'm sobbing by now.

I dug in my bag yet again, pulled out my razor, and just let myself go, slashing like crazy on my thighs and hips and lower stomach. I had lost so much blood, I was really lightheaded. I didn't even bother to clean myself up, and I put my clothes on and I went to bed.

I was laying in bed, regretting everything I said, and I wasn't sure how to apologize. What I said went really far, and they didn't deserve that. The alphas were just really worried, and look how I treated them.

I just kept replaying all the awful things I said. I hate myself so much, I don't even know what I can do to fix this. One thing I said though keeps going through my head.

I am not your omega.

But you wish you were.

><

Sorry about the late update, I hope you enjoyed! Stuff will start getting exciting soon! Until next weekend!