Chapter 4

HAPPY EASTER!!

I'm so excited for this point in the story, now it's about to start picking up the pace!! Get ready for an emotional roller coaster from here on! Any errors or just creative criticism is good by me, you won't hurt my feelings! It will make the story better. Also, I will reply to all comments who have a questions about the story, or if you're just dying to know something about me (no one lmao).

! IMPORTANT !
I just realized I haven't established this yet, but the 4 alphas are in a relationship, but they just haven't found an omega yet.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

><

Louis POV
I am being gently shook awake, still Hi too asleep to hear what the person was whispering to me.

"Honey, it's time to wake up. We have a show to get to."

I groaned. "No." After that I rolled back over and closed my eyes, already immediately falling back asleep.

"Come on Lou. Please, for me?" I have no idea who is even speaking to me right now, so why should I get out of my completely comfortable position for someone I don't even know who they are? Maybe if I ignore them and act asleep they will leave me alone.

Nope.

The mystery person shook me again. They really just aren't going to stop, are they?

"Fine! I'm up! I'm up! Now leave me alone." I pouted, sitting up in my bunk. The mystery person was no other then Harry Styles!

Ugh.

He just grinned and gave me a hug, wait, what was that for? He turned on his heel, walking to a different area of the bus, leaving me alone. I sprung off my bunk, and quickly walked into the living area of the bus, which is most likely where all of the other boys were.

"Hey mate! You ready for the show in a few hours?" Zayn yelled in excitement.

I giggled, "How much sugar have you guys let him have? He is almost shaking because he is so hyper. All of the guys laughed, but continued to look at the screen because apparently they were "having a very serious FIFA marathon."

"When do we need to leave to go to prepare for the concert? Isn't it kind of soon?" I asked, kind of concerned because management usually has all of us ready several hours before.

"We are leaving in about half an hour, and the reason we're not having rehearsal is because it's literally the same setup as our last show, so everything will be fine, no need to do everything again." Niall said, informing me of what's happening tonight.

I felt relieved that I didn't have to go deal with management for a while. Also, the boys are being super protective right now, and I feel like they won't let me out of their sight, which is bad.

A thought just hit me.

I hadn't taken my suppressants today.

I momentarily forgot how to breathe. The alphas have been in such close contact with me, and the reason why is probably because their instinct, their inner alpha, can sense that I'm an omega.

My first thought was I need to separate myself from them, I'm getting too comfortable, too submissive omega-like. I need to step away, before one of them  gets hurt by me. I can't let that happen.

You're bad. You will ruin them! What is wrong with you? What have to done to deserve happiness?

I immediately jump up from my spot on the couch and quickly make an exit towards the bathroom, and luckily, none of the boys are paying attention to me.

I go and dig in my bag again, but this time not to look for my blade. I find the bottle labeled Tylenol, which is just a coverup for the suppressants. I take my normal dosage (one pill)and then just try and take deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

You need to stay away from them, you need to separate yourself. You shouldn't affect them with your negativeness, bringing the whole band down with you.

"Bad. Bad. Bad." I'm just setting there, on the floor trying not to send myself into a breakdown.

I don't have enough time to cut, so I just started scratching deeply in different areas of my body while slowly rocked back and forth, trying to control my breathing. I hurry up and finish in the bathroom, trying to get out as fast as I can so I don't raise suspicion.

Only one thought was in my mind at the moment.

You have to stay away from them, before you ruin them just like you do everything else. It may hurt their feelings at the moment, but it will make them happy in the long run.

><

"Louis! Get your ass moving, stop staring, we have work to do." I blushed, and looked at my feet while walking. I somehow kept embarrassing myself, and everyone was starting to get frustrated with me. I just have a lot on my mind right now, okay?" The newest management representative is very rude, and I don't think she likes me.

I feel uncomfortable, like I'm being watched and judged. I look back, and find that the rep is staring at me, glaring. I kept my eyes on my feet, attempting to not make a big scene and have them hate me more then they did anyway.

I heard someone cough from behind me.

"There is no reason to be rude, and treat him that way. He is just as equal and as talented as he rest of us, and we expect you to respect him as much as you do us." Harry growled, apparently very angry by the way that the new rep was talking to me.

"Well, make him act better, and then maybe we will start treating the whore better."

All the boys were staring at her now, giving her a death glare.

Niall of all people, the usually calm and happy go-lucky person, was the first one to react.

"If you ever say something like that again, you don't want to know the consequences." Niall growled.

I was in a shocked silence, really hurt about what was said about me, but I can't believe how the boys were acting! They made me feel loved and cared about in the first time in a really long time. I actually didn't hear the voice for once, it was silent.

Maybe I can be good.

><
Hi guys!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Next chapter will mostly be a fluff/filler chapter!! Have a nice Easter!