Chapter 4

The next day, I woke up with a slight headache so I got up and grabbed some Tylenol from my nightstand and took 2 pills because of the night myself and some of the divas went out to celebrate my win. I got ready to go and went to my car and left to the arena. As I arrived I saw Torrie and Melina. They waved to me so I waved back and I headed to the locker rooms to change into my ring attire.

After changing into my ring attire I made my way down to the hall and went to look at the match cards to see who I'm going up against. When I got there I saw that Torrie Wilson looking at the match cards as well. I went up to her and saw the matches for tonight.

"Hey Tor." I said

Hey Lyn." She said

"You got a match tonight." I said

"Yeah a tag match. And you have match too. Not just any match either. It's for the women's championship." She said

" I do. Good. Whose my oppenent." I said as I looked at her" Ccandice michelle. she said

" Candice Michelle? Is she any good?" I said

"Yeah sort of. I think so." She said

" Okay. Well I'll see you after my match. I"m going to get ready." I said I gave her a hug and left to change into my ring gear.

As I got done getting ready I grabbed my belt placed on left shoulder and walked down the hall

As I walked down the hall Candice Michelle was already in the ring waiting for me. I got to the gorilla and waiting for my music to come on and I went out, I stood in the middle on top of the ramp and rose my title up and then placed it on my right shoulder and walked down the ramp. I was smiling at the fans as they cheered for me. I got to the stairs and got into the ring, I rose my title in the air with my left hand pointing out to the fans. I did it on the other side as well.

"This match is for the women's championship. Her opponent the challenger from Milwaukee Wisconsin Candice Michelle. And the women's champion from Dallas, Texas Raelynn." Lillian said

I handed the referee my title and he rose it up above his head. Then handed to time keeper and he signaled for the bell.

"The match has started." JR said

"This match is going to be fun." King said

Candice decided to test my strength, she raise her arm in the air waiting for me to do the same. So I did when we locked hands she kneed me in my midsection I fell to one knee I got up and grabbed her and kneed her in the face and I threw her to the turnbuckle she hit it and fell to the mat.

 I walked toward her she switched us positions so I was in the corner, she went on the turnbuckle sat on it grabbed me by hair she wrapped her legs around my neck. She flipped back still had my neck in between her legs. She had her arms on the mat, I managed to get one of her legs off around my neck, she was still dangling as she held on the rope with one leg I turned around and kicked her off and she hit the floor.

I slid out of the ring and threw her into the barricade and I grabbed her by the hair where she was on her knees and I did a running enzuguri and I got her up and threw in the ring. She got up rested on the ropes I ran to the other side of the ropes and did a drop kick, and she fell to the floor and I went for the pin

"1,2" she kicked out.

I pulled her up she grabbed me in a headlock and she hit me with 4 forearm hits, she grabbed me by the hair and through my face to the mat. And I crawled to the ropes and I rested on it, she ran toward me but I pulled the ropes down so she went over the top rope and hit the floor.

I stood up holding my head, she got up and I did a baseball slide and knocked her down again, I got up looking and waited for her to get up, when she did, I did an over the top rope cross body we both were layed out.

"Oh my god!  You see Raelynn with that cross body king!" JR said

"Yeah I did. It was amazing!" king said

I began to get up I crawled to get in the ring I stood up and she got up she was about to hit me with her forearm but I blocked it and yanked her head toward the top rope and pulled her head down where she bounced off and fell down.

I pulled her up and she kicked me in my midsection and she did a body slam and she did her little hip dance move and hit me with a elbow drop and she went for the pin.

"1!,"

I kicked out

I was on my knees and she pulled me up by my hair and through me into the turnbuckle and I went forward a bit and she ran behind me a did a snap mare where my face hit the mat first. She turned me over and went for the pin.

"1, 2" The ref counted but I kicked out before the 3 count

I got up on one knee and she got up standing she tried grabbing me by the hair but I hit her with my forearm and she fell down to her knees yanked her up and did a reverse neck breaker and went for the pin.

"1,2" The ref counted. She kicked out at 2.

I stayed kneeling down next to her getting more tired. I grabbed her by her hair and did the twist of fate on her and I went for the pin.

"1,2,3." The ref counted

I was on my knees

"Here is winner by pin fall and still the WWE Women's Champion Raelynn." Lillian said

"She did it king, she kept the title." JR said

The ref handed my title to me and I rose it up and pointed to the fans. and I got out of the ring and headed up the ramp. and went backstage.

"You did good out there Lynn." Melina said

Thanks Mel." I said hugging

We were talking for a bit and I told her I was going to shower and left to my locker room.

As I took a shower, I got dressed and sat relaxing in my locker room and I waited for the matches to be over and the show.

After the following matches were over, I headed to my motel room where I shared with Melina and Torrie. 

We had a girl's night, watching movies and eating ice cream and pizza. It was like 2 in the morning and we were getting tired and we called it a night. We headed straight to bed.