Chapter 1

Image is Raelynn and Tattoos

Tattoo on her left shoulder is a samoan tattoo and the same goes as the one on her right side 

My name is Raelynn Aaliyah Rodriguez but everyone calls me Rae or Lynn. I'm 17 years old and I'm from Dallas Texas. I'm a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, why I say former it's because I trained to become a wrestler and after joining NXT and winning. I got signed a contract as a Diva. 

Sure I was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader that was a dream of mine, but ever since I was 5 years old I would watch wrestling and I would pretend to be a superstar and I knew from that point on I wanted to become a wrestler. But now I don't have to pretend, I'm finally here in the WWE.

About my family, my father played for the New York Yankees his name is Alexander Rodriguez known as A-Rod my father is Hispanic with a little bit of Native (I know he's not part Native but I just wanted to make him half Native.) My mother she was part Samoan and Native. So I was part Hispanic, Native and Samoan. I have 2 brothers, they didn't follow my father as to what he did, they wanted to play football. 

So I graduated high school, then college, I went straight to the Dallas Cowboys Try Outs. And I can tell you this it's hard work, I had to go through many solo auditions, then group auditions, then had to be tested in major categories. After I passed that, we had to go onto the Dallas Cowboys Football Field and do the routine. The cheerleaders get called out first before the players. We were all being judged on dance, and in timing and how we look on the big screen and also especially how the famous kick line looked. Because the kick line is the one thing that Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders were known for and also as American Sweethearts.

When they were choosing numbers for the team, I heard my number being called and I didn't recognize I just sat there and heard them repeat my number and I jumped up and ran to the other girls that made the team.

In 2006, later in my cheerleading career, I didn't feel love for it like I had when I first made the team. So what I did I tried out to become a wrestler in pro wrestling. When I finally made in, I had to go up against male wrestlers and I would win most of the matches and I would lose. I would go back in the trainers room bruised up a little. I was put in match after match because the managers didn't like me because I wouldn't stay down i just kept getting up, but you know what I overcame them by beating the opponents they threw at me. After that they understood, and they knew I had potential and i was willing to go through anything and then when they gave my a title shot in the beginning of my career starting the new year off.

Sorry if it's a shorts chapter, this chapter is just about Raelynn and her life. Next chapter will be a little longer.