Chapter 3

~Match~

We locked up and we started throwing punches, until she kicked me in my mid section and I fell on one knee, she grabbed me by hair and threw me into the corner turnbuckle she was going to do a bulldog but I threw her off of me when she had her arm around my neck she landed on her ass. While she sat there catching her breathe I kicked her in back. After that I gotten the upper hand, I did a hurricurana and then I grabbed her by the hair and placed her head in between my arm and I did a DDT to her. I went for the pin.

1.2- the ref counted

She kicked out and then I grabbed her legs up and placed one of my legs between her and crossed them, so I was doing a sharpshooter. I asked the ref to ask her if she gave up. She yelled no to the ref, so I put more pressure and she was screaming, she started to crawl to the bottom rope and she grabbed it, I didn't let go until the ref got to a 4 count.

She got up and did a spinning heel kick and it hit me in the back of my head I fell to the mat. Mickie went for the pin but I kicked out at 2, as I lay there she went to the top turnbuckle waiting for me to get up. I got up and saw her so I ran and did the stratusphere.(Complements of Trish Stratus)

"Oh my god! The stratusphere. Oh how I missed seeing that move." King said

"Now remember King, Trish did train her." JR said

By now I knew she wasn't going to give up, so I picked her up did the twist of fate to her. I went for the pin but again she kicked out at 2 so I grabbed her by her hair placed her head in between my legs and lifted her up and threw her hard on the ground (I did a release power bomb. Lita's power bomb.) She was laid out on the mat, and I went on top of the turnbuckle and did a moonsault and I nailed and I went for the pin. The ref counted 1.2.3. I rolled off of her while on my knees I was shocked I won, I won my first match and won the women's championship belt.

I sat there while Lillian said my name

"Here is your winner and the New Women's Champion Raelynn. I was shocked I won, the crowd cheered, the ref came with the title and it handed it me. I held it in my hand, I got up and ref raised my hand up with the title. I went on the top of the turnbuckle and held it up.

"She did it King! She pinned Mickie James!" JR said

"On her first Raw debut match. Congratulations to this young diva." King said

I got out of the ring, slapping a few hands from the hands and signing autographs, taking pictures. Then I went into the back I was congratulating by Melina and Torrie Wilson.

"Congratulations you did it." Melina said

"This calls for a celebration." Torrie said

"Well let's go and get ready." I said

As we were about to leave the arena we saw Mickie James out in the middle of the ring.

"As you may know I lost my title and you know what she ain't going to keep my title for very long. Raelynn I know you're back there listening. Tonight was a fluke you got lucky tonight but you won't be again because I will get my title back from you. But I won't ask you for my rematch yet. No, I'll let you savor that title for a bit. How about in 2008 the beginning of a new year.

My music came on. I came out The crowd were cheering

"Alright Mickie next year is fine by me. But hey let's get one thing straight Mickie shall we. That match we just had wasn't a fluke just face it you lost. Suck it up." I said

"It's settled, next year in January right here on Raw for the women's championship." Mickie said (I was about to walk away)

"Oh and Mickie don't get mad if you lose again." I said then I went backstage and met up with Melina and Torrie.

"Wow Rae, already getting in a rival with the former champion Mickie." Melina said

"Hey it's not my fault she said it was a fluke." I said

We left the arena and went to the hotel and changed our clothes to go out and celebrate.