Come With Me?

Max was okay the next day. I started to think. Hope. That Max took the pills back. I rather him take them back than have anyone else. I don't want to  go up to him and ask if he took them back. What if he didn't. Then it will make me seem like the bad guy. Just ask him to get it out the way. Not sure i was going to ask him. What if-

Ronald! Yo! Are! You! O! Kay?!" Max jump up and down in front of me. I see he dye his hair back black again. I was a little disappointed. I only got to see him and his normal hair for only 10 minutes. I snapped out of it. I was sitting on the couch on the bus. 

"Yea. Wh-What's up?" Max sat on my lap. What was up with him pulling this gay shit. But the weird part is when I didn't push him off. I can't keep playing around with him like this. Part of me is okay with all this. Look at him though.

How can you not love face. He said never mind. His hair was a little wet. He didn't take the pills back. Why would he do that. His addicted but not over the top to steal back from me. I need to get things off my mind. 

"Let's go out drinking, Max." I asked him. I just know notice that he had his head rested on my chest. He pull his head up to me. His face wrinkled.

"Ew! No! You saw how much I threw up last night. Plus, it's only 4 p.m." He laid his head back down. I was still a little buzz. I didn't care.

"Come on. Please?" He got up off my lap and help his hand out. 

"Fine. Let's go. But we have to find another bar. I think i pissed in that lady's hair and in the people's drink around me."  I'm surprise that they didn't press charges. He pull me up with out a problem. We started walking.  I was tipping over a little, a tad bit woozy from last nigh drinking. Max saw, we went anyways.

***

The video was done and days pass by. We was planning for another tour for all our fans. We had a lot of free days. All the days we was off Max and I went off drinking. Getting wicked hand overs. I found myself sleeping with Max in his bunk. He was in his boxers. WE! Was in our boxers! Max rolled over to talk. The heavy smell of boozes slap me in the face. He rub his butt and made a painful look.

"Ah! My ass hurts! Damn baby, you didn't had to be that rough on me." He said. I freaked out. Still drunk i got out the bed and fell right on my ass. 

"Oh my god! Max! Please tell me we didn't!" He jump out the bed and almost fell over. He rub my shoulder. 

" Does your ass hurt? I'm pretty sure I got my 45 minutes in with you after you got yours. You're a screamer. Robert and them heard us all night long. The bus was moving but it was still in park!" Oh no! Oh no. No. No. No. This was bad. My ass did hurt. Holy shit. I can't even-We fucked? Anal? Max then laugh. 

"Oh this is too funny. Ronnie, calm down! I didn't fuck you. Not when you're drunk. Chill." He laugh. My heart rate went down. I hit him in the leg.

"Max! Don't ever scare me ever like that again!" I rub my eyes. It was 9 at night. Now that I think, Robert hasn't been down our throats. He's been too quite lately. Specking of the devil, Robert call for me. This is no good. He told me that our manger want to talk to me. Max was kiss my forehead. I hit him again. I walk out to go talk to him.

***

I can't belive he pulled me out for that. I can't. Why would he do something like that. What about Max? He needed this talk as well. How am I going to put this to him. Tell him that his best friend is leaving.

I sat there at the table. Thinking. Max came outside and sat across from me. I had my head in my cupped hands. I wanted to cry. Get angry. No emotions came. He ask if i was okay. I just came out and told him.

"Max, I'm not going to be here for awhile."  He prop his elbow on the table with his head resting on his hand. He grin.

"Oooo! Found a lady friend? Going to see a special someone?" Right now, every word he said hurt my heart. I look up at him. I know my eyes are blood shot red at this time. I saw his grin slowly disappear of his face. 

"Where are you-You're coming back right? He can't just kick you out-You're coming back? Yes?" He look hurt. And I hate hurting him. I pull put an amulet out my pocket. I look at it in my hand.

"Max. The question is, are we both coming back?" My voice made this awful crack. He shook his head.

"I'm not going. No. Fuck that!" Max got mad, getting up on his feet. I got up with him. 

"Please, Max. For me. Im not the only one with the drinking and drug problems. You are too. I don't see why I'm the only one getting taken out the band for a few mon-"  

"NO! I'm not fucking going. You know what man. Have fun in Rehab man. I'm not going. I'm sorry. It will maybe help you out but not me. Ronnie I'm sorry. I just can't go" I got up and before he stormed away i gave him the amulet around his neck. I'm the one that stormed away. How could he say that to me? 

I got on the bus and Robert was there in my bunk, with a suitcase. And the only thing he said was "I heard what's going on. Pay backs a bitch, huh."

Robert. He was behind this all....