Let The Shit Begin

Had a nice little hang over the next morning. Max passed out in the front room of the bus. I heard Robert and Monte talking outside about nothing. Omar and Carson was listening to Black Sabbath in the back room. I heard Max yell. 

"Holy fucking shit! Come and kill it!" What am I going todo with him? I walk my way towards him at a slow pace. He was on the couch, scared out his mind. 

"Max, what is it no-"

"Shhh.....Don't speck. Do you hear it?" I listen. Nothing. I step closer, then I did. I heard a low hissing noise. Oh hell no! I jump on the couch next to Max.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Max yelled. 

"No! I don't fuck with snakes man. You know this." I don't like snakes. Not one bit. Max didn't either. So we both was screwed. 

"That shit hole was zig zagging on my stomach! How the hell did we get a snake on this bus!" I laugh a bit. How did a snake get on the bus? 

Robert came on to the bus. Max told him to kill it. Robert with his dumbass, thought it would funny to piss the snake off. He threw a shoe at it. Max came behind me. Screaming right in my ear. 

"Kill it! Stop fucking around with it and kill it!" Robert threw another shoe at the snake, laughing. He was doing it to piss us all off. All of a suddenly heard Craig's voice. 

"Hey guys what-"

"Oh my lord! Craig! Kill the fucking snake. For the love of weed!" Max yell. Craig saw the snake. The so of bitch was huge. Craig come over and picked it by its tail and threw it out the door. Guess he's not afraid like I was. Almost shit my pants. Max got up and attack Craig when he came back on the bus. Max peck a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh thank you! I thought we was dead. And thank you to, Robert. Asshole." I thought Craig and his band left? Craig shook my hand and pull me in for a hug then pat my back. I look out the window and saw my band members and his playing football in the open field. Hmm.

"Sup guys. I hope you all don't mind us coming over for another vist." He said, ploting his ass on the couch. Max jump right next to him.

"Naw." I said grabbing three beers fresh out the refrigerator. "You guys are always welcomed here. Catch" I toss over a can to them. We didn't really do much.

 Talked about the band and the tours. Watch ESPN. Craig's phone rang. As soon as he answer it, all you heard was yelling. Who ever it was is pissed. The person one the phone got louder. It was a she.

"Babe. Calm down. I'm sorry, but I can't just up and leave my job. Tell her that I love her. I love you too. And I promise, i'll try to be home soon." He made a kiss noise and hung up. I didn't want to ask who it was. I let Max handle that part.

"Who was that?" Max asked. Yep. Craig sigh slowly.

"My girlfriend and my little ladybug."

"Ladybug?" I asked with one of my eyebrows up.

"Yeah. I have a daughter. She thinks i'm spend to much time on the road than on her and my kid. Like I said, I can't up and leave. This is my job you know? I bring her on tour the times I can. Yall should meet her. She's so cute and nice." He finish. Aw. He has a daughter and a girlfriend. Must be rough for him to come home.

**

Craig and his band left but said they'll be back. Max and I on the other hand wanted to go out with a bang. Since you know, Warped Tour was almost here. We came in the bar again. I sat down, Max walked around.

 I drunk 2 wine cooler and smoked 3 cigarette. I then heard noise. Max came rushing back over to me. He pulled my arm.

"Ronnie, lets go! Fuck this place!" He pulled me along. What was going on?

"Woah! Slow down what's-" We came outside and hurt a group of people behind us. Must be another band. Other bands like to start shit.

"Don't bring your bitch asses back here!" Some guy said. One of his friends whippers to him. I heard his name. Marcel. Max turned around at this Marcel guy. He came up in his face. Marcel shoved him. Right before Max could hit him, I held him back.

 I was protecting him. I told him it wasn't worth it. Marcel got in my face now. I have no clue what is going on...This guy name Cook's came over. Surrounding me and Max. 

He said that he was tried of our shit and told us to met up in the desert...This has to be some type of joke. Cause this is way to funny to really be happening.