I Can't Believe....

Another normal day on the bus. Nothing new nor excited. Basically one of our chill days. Carson and Omar was watching ESPN on the screen. You could hear them screaming for the other team to get the ball. Monte was in the bathroom playing with his hair, i can tell by the smell of the hair burning. Robert, who knows and who cares.

Then we have Max.

Little Max was playing with himself. Did he forget that my bunk is above his? I can hear him breath heavily. Skin flapping. It really didn't bother me.

Now when he starts moaning , that's when I want to stop. I could tell he was holding it back though. I was about to tell him to hurry up, until he said "fuck" real loud. He tried to catch his breath. 

"I hope you clean all that up man." I heard the sound of him bulking his pants back up quickly. He laugh with his irregularly breathing rate.

"Oh my-Ronnie I-I didn't know you was...Shit" He was embarraed. I don't know why. I caught him masturebating more than 4 times. He's not sneaky with it. I felt weird. Max rip my curtains open to my bunk. His face was a light red. He was still shaking off his climax. Max wave his hand and slap me.

"I used that hand too." He smiled.  He poke me from the waist down that ached. He laugh again. 

"You should probably handle that, talking about me and shit." I didn't know what he was talking about. He poke the same aching spot. I look where he touch. Oh no. How did this happen? I huge bulge was pressing against my front pants. I cover it up with my pillow sitting up, which made my boner hurt even more. Max came up in my bunk and shut the curtain. 

"Here." Max said. He came between my legs and slowly unbutton amd unzip my pants."Let me help." He did this like all this wasn't a problem. I push him back.

"Woah, Max! What are you doing?" He look at me, with that innocent face of his. He lean back in on me. 

"Handling shit. Now stay quite. You don't want the whole band back here to hear, do you?" He cup my junk in his hand. This was killing me. I moan a little. This is wrong. So wrong. 

"Max, stop. I don't roll that way man." I push him off and sat up. He push me back down and held me down with all his strength. 

"I don't either. Remember my saying? It's not gay unless dick is in ass. Im just going to blow you off. You wackng it is going to take forever and if you leave it, it's going to fucking hurt. Now lay here and take it." I refuse. It happened so fast. My pants was down. Max already had me in his mouth. 

"Max! I said stop!" I pull his at his hair to lift him up. He hit me on my bare thigh. 

"No you stop it! Just act like im a girl. There's no different. A mouth is a mouth." He continue to suck me off. I let him. I let him blow me? It felt no different from when a girl does it. I grab his hair, controlling him, bobbing his head up and down.

I felt his tongue swirled around it. I moan again. Im almost there. I told him I was about to hit my limit, but he kept going. I tried to pull him off before i came. To late. I heard Max choke a little. He came back up, letting my sperm spill out his mouth. He grab one of my wash cloths and clean his mouth.

"Sorry man, but I don't swallow. That wasn't so bad now was it?" He push his hair out his face and pat my stomach. I can't believe that we did that. What the fuck was all that? I really didn't know what to say after that. 

"Max just go." He did that stupid laugh and hop out. Omar yelled "3 pointer!"  from the other room. Im still in shock. There was a knock at the bus door. Max said he got it. Robert asked for another beer. Basketball finals was on. Everyone was just chilling in front. I pull me pants back on after my heart beat came back to normal. 

"Ronnie, bring your ass out here!" max yelled. I did. It was crowded with a bunch of people I didn't know. Max had his arm around this short guy. He long black hair, facial hair, and a spectrum piercing. Looks like a fucking goat. He gave me a small smile. He was awkward. Max turn to me.

"Ronnie, this is Craig Mabbitt. He's the lead singer of Blessthefall. Him and his band bus broke down on the way the way to their next show. They're going to hang with us for a while." I shook Craig's hand. He spoke.

"Aw thanks man. I don't mean to bother you guys. I'm sorry for packing up the bus." I smiled at him. 

"Naw, you're fine. Make yourself at home. Or shall I say bus? Here grab a beer. Enjoy yourself." Everone yelled, i think the game went in overtime. Max tossed me over a beer and winked at me. 

"Live a little?" He said. I open the can and we toasted. Craig was over in the corner talking on the phone. Must be his girlfriend by the way he's yelling. He's face then soften. The rest of the night was loud with the basketball game kept going. I drank about 4 cans worth. Max did too. He laid on my lap watching the game. Our friendship is weird.

Craig came over and asked a few question about our band. Like, what got us started, where did we get the band name from. Hours pass and the game went off. Everyone was playing cards. Craig and I had a good talk together. He was cool. I liked him. Their manger then came on to out bus and said everything was fixed. We all said good-bye. Craig gave Max his number.

"So when can I see you guys again?" Craig asked. Max looked at me.

"Soon, man. I had fun. You guys are awesome. See yall around!" Max wave bye. I did the same. Monte, and them screamed goodbye to them. Robert....Fuck, who knows? For one of our chill days, I had fun. And Max did too. I punched Max in the arm remembering what he did earlier.

"Ow! Damn! What did i-" I whispered in his ear.

"That's for doing what you did this afternoon." Max hit my ass and ran off. Before he went in his bed  he told me.

"You know you liked it"

Shut up! It was time for me to go to sleep. We have a show tomorrow.