prologue.

as the newly transformed human being dragonoid rider he didn't know what his name should be, cause he had a feeling OBIGATRONATOR would never work being a human being.

As he was deliberating over his name should be, he thought it would be best to get acquainted with his new body and find out what he got himself into.

By exploring this world he came to inhabit he went on a journey to seek the information he sort.

So thus as he was walking to nowhere in particular he realises he is walking on a grass field made out of some type of edible diamond compound, which smelt like the diamonds aura and the air felt so pure you could grab it.

Then he focused his eyes on the air in his vacinity and realised the air was energied not in the way storm come about through humidity but rather it was surging all around him giving him energy in abundance.

Then he got an idea and said to himself if he is getting this pumped by being energised he could probably could use his human soul powers with great capacity, so he energised his mind and sent adrenilin pumping to his heart to unleash the specif elements in specific order to get to where he felt he could get answers.

After he had spent some of the worlds energy he arrived at the place was called to and looked at  the area around him and noticed a forest to his north-eastern direction, which was cascading in different shades of green  but most of all he thought he was seeing leaves made out of green emeralds.

However to his westernly direction he saw mountains, which looked like it was made of silver and diamonds. All the other directions around him he could only see the field as far as the eye can see. So he took a deep breath and decided to walk to the point where the forest and the mountains meet to see if there was a passage through them.

As he was towards the "junction" (he had to call it something) he kept on seeing weird trinket images from the forest and occationally he would look towards the mountain and he would see images of factories blowing smoke from the chimney, which looked like diamond essences and sliver aura steam.

The weirdest thing about this new world was that the images of the trinkets were floating like ghosts towards the junction and so was the steam that was coming from the factory.

As he approaches the junction he see the dragonoid who turned him into a humanbeing she looks to be 5 times bigger that Earth sitting in a chair made out of diamonds, which are reinforced by  titanium copper.

He then realises he is not on a planet at all but rather in a dimension outside the multiverse.

He then looks to his surroundings and see he can't see the top of the forest or the mountains anymore, and realises the mountains and the forest are bodies of mass which he doesn't seem to ever had encountered before in his travel of the universe.

He then speaks for the first time in this dimension and for the first time as a humanbeing with a soul. "Hello most beautiful dragonoid I have ever seen, what can I call you?" she says "Derek, you can call me Sentrena, how did you come to posses a piece of my soul if this is the first time we have met" sentrena transforms into her soul form, which kind of looks like a multi dimentional warrior who has mystic gear that looked like blessed weaponry and gear by GOD himself. Derek then says "so that's my name.... hhmmm, not as flashy as OBIGATRONATOR, but it shall suffise".

Sentrina's eyes flash green then purple then back to normal.Sentrina then says  "Nezbitpunk".

 "your from the world that grew from the essence of the universe and ultimanium the universes most powerful alloy in existence ALONE, to bad they didn't have the means to stop the world eater till they made you and the best they could do was to launch you into outer space and hope you can kill it in another dimension to allow your world to live on to make it expand to the Heavenly Realm with essence of the universe and to someday to leave ultimanium behind to become ascended beings. but that's neither here nor there, Derek" Derek then says " you know so much about me and my world through just my name. what I am about to tell you may boggle your mind as I see confusion and intrigue in your eyes"

*he then explains to her how he was a piece of technology who never knew what being a machine was like cause he was never given a directive to merge with other nanobits to imitate life or anything. So he explained to her how what drove him to different sectors of the universe and sometimes how he would be pestered by tiny machines always trying to merge with his core for eons and would just swat them away as he classed them as things he "disliked".

He then explained to Sentrina that from then on he would make his own directive from "likes" to "dislikes" never really thinking of destroying as a part of his directive till Sentrina asked him "did you ever hate anything like evil trying to defend the things you "liked" as his call in life"

Derek would then explain he would never encounter anything like that but sometimes he would enjoy the company of worlds and tell them stories of his journey. after hearing his answer to her question, she then giggled in satisfaction. Derek then said "I did get thanked alot by the world I visited and said their history had never been in such peace till I came and gave them so much to live for"

Sentrina then says "I like you, I haven't giggled in like 200 millenia since I was a child enjoying my families company, which gets me to ask how did you come to posess a piece of my soul hhmmm" Derek then says "well as I was journeying in my universe in my dimension I was nowhere in pacticular but going towards a light which was neither made from the essence of my universe or some celestial body, I said I would goto categorise it by watching it from where it was coming from. so when I got there I saw your soul form for the first time and told you stories about my journey, which suprisingly wasn't what we talked about here. then after that you put a part of your soul into my A.I. interface then you said I am your rider and transported me here to this dimension and the rest is history. By the way which dimension are we in cause I have never seen anything like it in my entire life." Sentrina then says "Oh so that is why I have to leave in 18 seconds from this dimension, brb I got a date with destiny my rider, Derek." Sentrina then disappears from this dimension and takes some mass of that diamond essence and silver aura steam with her back to my dimension in her soul form and then returns in 5 minutes. Sentrina then looks relieved and then says "PHEW that was close, you never told me our conversation was 200 YEARS LONG!" Derek responds in mock outrage as he knows they are both complete now as one and says "I am your one and only rider my sweet lively Dragonoid".

Sentrina then sighs and explains the rule to this dimension where they are residing in and how only their soul mates and their bloodline are allowed in this dimension. Then telling him how if she  remained more than 5 minutes and 13 seconds out of this dimension that this dimension would cease to exist cause that part of her soul she had given him was not classed as a "Lord" would send any soul that was residing in this dimension to the void of pure darkness, but now that she was back she could make him go through the trials of the "dragonoid rider" and make him an honorary lord of this dimension to allow him to reset the time back to 5 mins and 13 seconds, which is like 200 years plus in the real universe, but she could increase the time if she wanted to but the trials were to boring by herself so she was stuck with 5 mins and 13 secs, till now. Sentrina then says "SO meditate while you can you will need the energy to push through these trial that the dimension itself chooses based on your capabilities and charismatic nature."