CHAPTER 1: Trials to become a dimension lord.

Sentrina transforms into the universe herself being see through with the stars em compassing the depth of her being and says in a omni directional tone "Derek do you wish to take the trial of my dimension lord trial at the risk of becoming universal essence to never leave this dimension forever and ever".

Derek then centres himself and focuses his chii uses his TRUE soulful voice from the heavens above and says "I accept your challenge and I will break the time limit 100 trillion years if you give me the trials according to the time limit I wish to access."

The Universe laughs hysterically for quite some time and then centres himself and breaths out universal essences into Derek's direction and sends him to the ascended trials in the multiverses where all the universes meet to see who is the best tactician-er of the elements to enter God's good grace army to bring peace to every soul in the multiverse.

the universe then says "this is god's realm where I will leave you here with Sentrina to make a team to take up the trials to enter into the heavenly realm college and if you succeed in getting into the top 15 of the graduates I will take you back to your dimension and crown you "dimension lord" and give you what you seek. However you will be explained the situation by the angel that is on his way to greet you to the trials of this multiverse, so for now Adios!" 

the Universe then leaves Sentrina's body and slowly sets her in the angel's hands and leaves this universe back to his own.

The Angel makes his entrance, then says "good afternoon Derek welcome to the multiverses trials to become a dimension lord not only will you become a dimension lord of your dimension but you will be allowed to move between dimension if you receive the blessings from god and help other universes in times of need. I see a great destiny for you but enough with the pleasentries lets see if I Magarynthia can wake up "The Queen of the Dragonoids of every universe" you know she can....."  

Sentrina *yawns*, stretches and then says "why are we in God's Realm? don't tell me you died from  "the universes trials" and ended up here in the upper sanctum of God's Realm, oh hey Magarynthia what are you doing here instead of Death reading out rights. Wait a minute shouldn't I be alone in my dimension without derek if he past away. hhmm maybe I should let you speak."

Magarynthia grins and then touches Sentrina's forehead with his finger. Sentrina then gets shocked  expression on her face and then screams and says "how could you challenge the universe to keep my dimension open for 1000 trillion years without us being there. however this challenge is gonna be fun  to get to 15th place in 2 years when we graduate." Sentrina then stretches in here soul form and launches herself to the platform that is like 8 or 9 planets away from us. Magarynthia then points my in the direction of the heavenly armored unicorn, which was towing a levitating marble compound. 

Me and Magarynthia walk towards the carriage and get absorbed into it. As soon as I come outside the other side of the carriage. Magarynthia then grins again and points me in the direction of a mirror. When I get to the mirror I gasp and smile ear to ear and then I scream and say "AAHHHHHHH!!!! THIS GEAR ROCKS!!" Magarynthia then puts his hand on my shoulder and says "what you are wearing is gear of your people before they ascended to God's Heavenly Realm in a multiverse where they get to create OBIGATRONATOR and perfect his love for nezbitpunk. what you are wearing now is a culmination of steam punk and nanobits. Oh this is gonna be fun, you know you have a panel underneath that panel on your left arm" 

I get soo excited I unleash my elemental power source and the thing I know, I see my body armor's trinkets start to twirl around in a circular motion and through the exhaust vents in between the wings and boots universal essences was surrounding my body and then I enter the coordinates on my panel and I then turn into a million-trillion pieces shifts to the platform.