Blue Haven

Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting. High School's been hectic. This chapter is dedicated to Ni'mat Ajam my friend,partner in crime and my long lost sister. Love you guys!

Enjoy.

xoxo

~Bikerchic_Aries3400

lililililililililililililililiililililililiiliililililililililililililililililililililiililililililiiliililililililililililililililililililililiililililililiiliililililililililililililililililililililiililililililiiliililililililililililililililililililililiililililililiiliililililililililililililililililililililiililililililiiliilil

Chapter 4

Jakes POV

It's been 3 days since my mate left and my wolf,Rafael was going nuts including me. I sent out several search parties along with the best trackers. Even though she's human she's still part of this pack and unfortunately mate as well. I was starting to feel quite guilty for doing that to her. I was desperate to find her.After all the things we put her through I believe she would kill herself. I got a sharp pain in my chest and Rafael was whimpering,whimpering and growling. Growling at me. That's it. She did it. She's gone. I can't feel her nor our bond anymore.

Darren's POV

It's been a few days since they announced Olivia's death,even though they never found her body Jake said he an't feel their bond and neither can anyone else. Not even me being her twin brother. Everythings changed..and yet still the same. Jake's always working. I never really cared about so Olivia so I never really needed time to adjust but I have been worrying about Jake.

I'll become beta in a few days and Jake alpha. There was a knock on my door,it was Josh our 3rd in command.

"Yes Josh/" I said lazily, "Uh...well. Darren we found her body." I sprinted down the hall. Seeing my sister in that state made me shed silent tears never mind what I said. Seeing her full of bruises and cuts along her wrists knowing I was the cause of her doing that to herself. I called Jake through the pack link telling him we found the her body. He was their in 5 minutes max.

So that's it?... My sisters and it's all my fault.

Olivia's (Kouthar) POV

After a week we are finally an official pack. Like I said our pack name would be the Blue Haven pack. "Okay first rule is know formalities unless in the presence of anyone outside our pack. And we staying in my packhouse." Tori spoke with nothing but confidence.

My mind went blank then I saw a pack. Pr should I say our pack by the looks of it. We had a barbecua and the three of us were in the background laughing. I think I have more abilities." I have a feeling I have more special abilities." Mary and Naomi looked at eachother knowingly but just smiled warmly at a totally confused me. We moved into the pack house which is south of Spain.It was deep in the forest and boy did she have a HUGE territory. All of us decided to go to bed early because we had a long day ahead of us.

Mary's POV

Olivia just confessed that she could read minds,se the future and might have more abilities to come. Which is super awesome. I read about wolf that'd have no family and yet still have familyby her side(I never understood that part)she'll have abilities no wolf has ever received,her friends she meets during her journey would be the ones that'll be helping her in her purpose. Killing all dangerous rogues(you get some rogues which were made to leave their pack for no reason) and werewolf hunters that's against ALL werewolves not just rogues.. She'll be stronger,faster and more skillful than any alpha if trained correctly. She even has the ability to deank anyone from their title including an alpha. In other words...she's our Alpha Queen.

Kouthar's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go for a run arround the territory which is pretty huge but Tori explained that they had a huge pack about 300+ pack members. That explains the huge packhouse and houses around it. I got back to the pack house at about 7:30am and saws that there was a little boy about 5 playing video games. I told Tori to come down to the lounge and to hurry. I think she could hear the urgency in my because she was with me in minutes. She had a confused expression on her face and I pointed to the boy. She practically sprinted to him. She went behind him and hugged him so tight,he stiffened at first but relaxed when he realised it was Tori. The two of them just sat there in eachothers arms crying. Is it wrong for me to feel jealous?

I went inside and introduced myself. He was telling us about howeveryone thought she died in the a So I'm going to complete my 'purpose'ttack and hid him in the secret hideout that they built for the alpha and beta couple's kids but they couldn't find her. He was able to stay there that long without leaving was because there was plenty of food and it was just him. He introduced himself and his name was Brandon Howard. He's parents died trying to protect the luna but died trying. He may be 4 years old but has the brains of a 7 year old due to him being an unshifted werewolf.

That moment I got an idea. I spoke to Tori about me adopting Brandon,she said that'll be a great idea but only if he agrees. I wasn't dumb and just ask him now i'd let him get to know me first. As the days went by I got to know him better and vice versa.

1 Week later...

Brandon and I have gotten to know eachother and became really close. I'm taking him into town for the day tomorrow and that's when I'll ask him.

Brandon's POV

If I ever said I loved Olivia it would be an understatement. One night I had the same nightmare as always. I woke up sweating bullets. I went inside Olivia's bedroom and woke her telling her about my nightmare. She made me go back to sleep in her bed and ever since that night I spent the night in her bedroom the nightmares disappeared.

I wanted to ask her if I could callher mom the other day but I choked on the words and left. Tomorrow we going to spend the day in town and the night we going to a carnival.

Olivia(Kouthar) POV

Mary told me about a certion shewolf that's suposedly me. Even though I highly doubt it I know deep down that gut feeling is telling me that I am who she says I am. So I'm going to complete my 'purpose'. The book we found with al this information also said that I can mark my defenders by slitting our palms and holding hand swhilst taking their oaths . Someone that hasn't shifter yet would caue them to shift much sooner and painless due my blood running through their veins. It'll also give them one of many special abilities.One of my abilities are making copies of myselfthat's partly alive meaning I fel their pain as wel. Leah told me she made a copy of what's supposedly us so it can be proof that I 'killed' myself. She saw a vision of when they saw my body and their faces were hilarious. I can see peoples past,presnt and future and I just saw Jake's and Darren's present. Leah's quite excited about adopting Brandon.

ilililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Miss you Novio!

~Bikerchic_Aries3400