The rejection

Thanx to everyone who read who read my story so far and that has been very patient with me. It means a lot to me! This chapter is dedicated to every lil minion that has been patient with me!J Enjoy!

Chapter 2

The next day...

Jakes POV

Today's my 18th birthday, the day I become Alpha and find my mate. I hope Caitlyn is my mate she has all the qualities a Luna needs, beautiful, strong and confident. I've just arrived at school and I'm surrounded by girls but none of them are my mate.

"Happy birthday bro and congrats on the alpha title." Darren said. He'll be getting his beta title today as well. I'm glad his beta, a great fighter, trustworthy and my best friend.

The school day is over and we're on our way to the pack house. I'll be honest I was disappointed when I found out Caitlyn wasn't my mate but I hope I'll find her soon.

We arrived and just as we entered the living room we heard the door open and close. Just then the most intoxicating scent hit me, roses and vanilla. Weird combination but still smells great. I got up and went to the door with the guy's right behind me. It was ... Khouthar...looking rather excited and happy?

"Mate." She whispered.

"Mate! Mate! Mate!" My wolf, Jacob shouted.

That's when I got annoyed. I'm pretty sure you could see the anger in my face. Next thing I know slapped her and started yelling. "You are way too ugly, fat, weak, and pathetic and most of all worthless to be my mate. You not even a werewolf and you incapable of being Luna and that means I, Jake Robinson Walker formally reject you Khouthar Amardien as a mate." I said.

She shed tears silently. After she shed the first tear my wolf started growling at me to say I'm sorry and make everyone stop laughing at her but I couldn't.

What I said just made my wolf crazy," I now declare Caitlyn O'Connell my official mate" my wolf whimpered when Khouthar ran out of the room.

Khouthar's POV (before rejection)

I got up and noticed that the pain was gone but the bruises were still slightly visible. It was 07:03 in the morning so went to rake a quick shower. I decided to wear my purple hoodie and grey skinny. As I descended down the stairs I got this immense pain in my lower abdomen. At first I over looked it thinking it was the incident that happened the day before. By the time I got to my bike the pain doubled.

That's when I heard a voice saying, "Go to the forest." I hesitated but curiosity got the better of me and I proceeded to the cave that's in the forest.

The pain got worse as time passed by. Again I heard the voice, "My name is Leah. I am your wolf and you are shifting."

I happy, excited and freakishly scared when I heard I'm shifting. Happy I'm shifting, excited to tell everyone that I shifted and scared of the immense pain I'll be going through.

As time passed by the pain doubled and tripled until it became unbearable. I started to hear and feel my bones cracking and I felt my spine split in two. Next thing I know I'm running on all fours. I ran and ran. I ran so much to my heart's content but eventually stopped when I came across a river.

I saw my reflection in the water and my fur was pure white with sea blue eyes and black outlining it. All in all I loved my wolf and she fabulous! I went back to the cave and shifted I hid some clothes here the day before so I wore those.

I'm walking home only to find that schools out. I ran to the pack house and entered rather happy and excited. Once I was inside I saw my brother and Jake. That's when Leah shouted, "Mate!" My day can't get better than this. First I shift then I find my mate which is Jake the soon to be alpha. He turned around and once we made eye contact and I couldn't help but whisper 'mate'. That's when it happened, he looked at me with annoyance, disappointment and anger. Next thing I know I'm being slapped and yelled at.

. "You are way too ugly, fat, weak, pathetic and most of all worthless to be my mate. You not even a werewolf and you incapable of being Luna and that means I, Jake Robinson Walker formally reject you Khouthar Amardien as a mate." He yelled at me and what he said next broke me. ," I now declare Caitlyn O'Connell my official mate"

By now I was shedding tears like crazy so I ran up to my room and did the one thing I promised myself id always do but didn't have the guts to do. I left. But not without writing a letter to my ex-mate.

To Jake

I, Khouthar Olivia Jones accept your rejection. As you know by now I have left and would like to tell you that you shouldn't come looking for me or send out any search parties after me which I doubt you'll do. Don't bother to even try searching for me, I'm long gone and I'd like to make a promise to you. You will regret doing all those things to me and then you'll be the one that has a miserable life. Goodbye and I hope you enjoy your miserable life!

xoxo

Khouthar your ex-mate

P.S those aren't hugs and kisses but my wishes and promises to you.

Once I was satisfied I placed it on my bed where they'd easily find it. Leah was still hurt about the rejection.

"Hey Leah. Are you alright?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine." She replied but I knew she was lying. She was hurt but who wouldn't be/ she just got rejected by her mate. I tried reassuring her.

"Hey it'll be alright. Think of it like this if he never would've rejected us then we would never have had the courage to leave. I promise one day we'll be stronger, wiser and so much more and they'll need our help and they'll be asking for forgiveness." I told her reassuringly.

"You know you right I can't sulk about what's happened and we'll remove the mating bond." She said happily but surprised me.

"I'll remove the bond any day but I thought that impossible." I said

"No it's not normal but it can be removed by a witch." She said

"Alright I'm in" I said happily

I started my bike and raced down the road with no real destination and just drove leaving my pack, family and the rest of the town along with my 2 best friends.

"Goodbye for now but I promise we'll meet some day Silvermoon pack." I promised

And with that I left. This is it a new beginning and new adventure...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you enjoyed it! Please

Fan

Vote

And Comment.

Love you all!

~Bikerchic_Aries3400