The creator of werewolves got rejected.

Hey just wanted to say this is my first story on Wattpad so if you could just let me know what you think. Kay thanx. ;-)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Khouthar Olivia Jones. I turned 18 two weeks ago. I'm an unshifted werewolf. Werewolves shift at the age of 13 but I never shifted due to unknown reasons. My father is the beta of the beta of the Silver moon Pack. I have a twin brother, Darren Mckenny Jones therefore he's the soon to be beta. My mother died when i was 12 due to a rogue attack. My best and only friends are Rachel Huston and Lilly White, they're shifted werewolves and mate less like me. I have my very own motorcycle which i paid for with my savings. I'm a HUGE tomboy I'm not a girly girl I love cars, the color blue and many more boy things. I am abused emotionally, verbally and physically by my fellow classmates (both human and werewolves), pack members, brother and worst of my entire father. Everyone except Rachel and Lilly. It all started when i never shifted on my 13th birthday. I'm a bit chubby; I've got long dark brown hair, hazel brown eyes. I live in a small town situated in South America. The pack and I go to the local high school.

Khouthar's POV (Point Of View)

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I'm starting to rethink, having an alarm clock in my room. It was 5:50 in the morning. I got a quick shower and got dressed in a black skinny jeans, grey hoodie and chucks. Once I was done it was 6:25 I ran down to make the pack breakfast. I made the usual flapjacks, eggs and fruit salad for Caitlyn and her 'groupie'. etc. I cleant once everyone was done eating and then I left for school on my 'baby'(motorcycle).

I arrived at school in 10 minutes max. I found a parking and went to my locker.Rachel and Lilly was waiting at my locker. "Hey Rach(ray-ch),Lil" I said

"Hey Jones." they said in unison.

Before any of us could say anything next the bell rang. We had the first session the same:

Math

Math

Music

English

Gym

Lunch

Art

Art

English Lit.

Free period

We proceeded to Math we arrived just before Mrs. James. We took our seats beside the window. The lesson was getting quite boring so I started texting seen that we can't speak we put up our books and started texting. Lilly burst out laughing for the lame joke Rachel sent us. Everyone looked at us as if we were weird and the 'popular' group just glared. The bell and we proceeded to music. This is one of my fav classes because this is the time i get to strum my guitar freely.

Time flew by and next thing I know its Lunch. Like always I wouldn't have lunch. We spoke about random things and made random jokes. We spoke about Jake's (soon to be alpha) 18th birthday that's the next day and who would be his. Personally i feel sorry for his mate because his a jerk, bully and worst of all a man whore i can mention more but that's the top 3. He would be getting his alpha position. Werewolves find their mates at the age of 18 but because I never shifted I don't know who my mate is. The bell rang signaling lunch was over.

Sadly the 3 of us never had classes together until English Literature.I had art for 2 periods then English lit and a free period so I'll be leaving early. I love reading, dancing, sketching and training (self-defense and fighting).The day went by fast. Rachel, Lilly and I said our goodbyes. Unfortunately they never stayed in the pack house. When I got home I put on my trackpants, tanktop and running shoes to go running in the forest. Before I left I grabbed my ipod, cellphone and bag with extra clothing. I ran in the forest everyday but I was still fat somehow. I ran and ran until I got to the cave. The cave was like my own secret hideout. I always went there when I needed to clear my mind. I always hid some of my clothing here for when I went swimming then I'd have extra clothing. I returned home only to be welcomed with a punch to my jaw. Even though i was used to the pain they kind of caught me off gaurd.It wasn't over though Jake punched me in my stomach with such a force I fell to the ground clutching my stomach. Suddenly I felt pain in my lower back, someone kicked my back and that someone was my brother, Darren. Moments later the pack slut, Caitlin came inside. I got up and the alphas criticized me about how much of a disgrace I am to my family and the pack. I went up to my room take a shower. After making the packs supper I went to my room and applied ointment to my bruises. That night I went to sleep wishing all my pain and would be gone by morning...

Jakes P.O.V

Tomorrows my 18th birthday. The day I get the alpha title, my best friend, Darren Mckenny Jones becomes my beta and I will find my mate. She's going to be beautiful, strong, and confident and everything a Luna and mate needs and wants. My dad's been telling me everything I need to know about the packs things like rogues, hunters' even bills. If I've found my mate by tomorrow she'll be introduced to the pack as Luna with me. I've had a stressful day. Yeah I'm excited but it's stressful. Khouthar just came inside the pack house. I punched her to the jaw and with a force in her stomach. She fell to the ground clutching her stomach and Darren kicked her back but she wouldn't shed one tear! She's the packs' punching bag. We bullied her for 5 years but not once has she shed a tear in front of us. The last time anyone saw her cry was at her mother's funeral. We started to bully her when she never shifted on her 13th birthday. She got up and my parents criticized her. She's a FREAK! I went to bed that night hoping to find my mate tomorrow and i promise to cherish, spoil and love her to no extent.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it please tell me what you think. I'll upload once i have 5 votes, 5 comments or 20 reads thanx. Follow me- Bikerchic_Aries3400

Bye. Thanx agen ;-)

-Bikerchic_Aries3400