Chapter 20

Another chapter!! Hope you like it!! Tell me what you think also!!

Zandy and Vincent at the alter ----------------------------------------------------------------->

*              *                           *                                           *                                                           *

     My stomach jumped and twisted as I watched Jocelyn walk down the aisle. Finally it was my turn. I followed Oliver's lead as he brought me to the beginning of our long, slow walk. He sent me a smile before we began our walk. I heard the collective gasp from the guests but my eyes were fixed on Vincent. He looked gorgeous in his suit. Finally Oliver handed me over to Vincent.

     The pastor went through all the welcomes and things. Vincent and I then said our vows. The "I do's" came next. Then finally...

     "Vincent, you may kiss your wife."

     I smiled as Vincent turned and brought his lips down on mine. I heard the guests applaud, and felt my cheeks grow hot.

     "I love you." Vincent murmured into my ear.

     "I love you too." I replied.

     Vincent then took my hand and we walked back up the aisle together.

     The reception lasted till midnight. The energy was kept up with loud music and fun games. There were snack carts circulating around all night, so that nobody go hungry.

     "That was amazing." I said as Vincent and I stumbled into our bedroom at 12:15.

     "You liked it?" He asked.

     "Of course! But I'm exhausted." I replied.

     "Well, let's get to bed." Vincent said.

     We changed into our pajamas and I wiped all the makeup from my face. We then crawled into bed and got tangled in each others arms. I slowly relaxed as Vincent gently rubbed my sore back. Just before I gave into the temptation of sleep I heard Vincent speak.

     "I'll love you forever my blooded princess." He murmured.