Chapter 8

New chapter!!! Enjoy my lovely readers!

This is Zandy's dress---------------------------------->

 *                             *                                             *                                                            *

     Ace and I walked across the courtyard to his big Chevy truck. I hopped into the pasengers side and slammed the door. Ace silently slipped behind the wheel, started the vehicle, and drove out of the yard. Ace turned the truck and soon we were on our way into town. We drove all the way through town until we came out on the other side. Ten minutes later we pulled into a long driveway, and parked next to a very big, very nice house.

     "Where are we?" I asked, looking out my window.

     "Welcome to my house Zandy." Ace replied.

     "Okay, that's awesome." I mumbled.

     "Come on, let's go meet my parents." Ace said, opening his door.

     I got out of the truck and followed Ace to the massive front doors of his house. He pulled out a key, unlocked the door, and pushed them open. I sucked in a breath when I saw the beautiful front room. The walls where white with marble flooring. The rug was a plush black with dark gray designs woven into it. The furniture was the same dark gray as the designs on the rug.

     "You're drooling." Ace said.

     "What?" I said, rubbing a hand across my chin and finding nothing. "You jerk!"

     "Sorry!" He said in between laughs.

     "Ace? Is that you sweetheart?" A woman's voice called from somewhere in the house.

     "Yea, mom!" Ace called back.

     "Oh, hello! Ace, who's your friend?" She asked.

     "Mom, this is Zandabelle." Ace said.

     "Oh, hello! You're so beautiful!" She said enthusiastically.

     "Thanks, um..."

     "Oh, my name is Jocelyn." She said.

     "Okay! Well it was nice talking to you mom. I"m gonna take Zandy up to my room." Ace said, turning slightly.

     "No your not!" Joselynn said.

     "Mom! We're just friends!" Ace said defensively.

     "Okay, but leave the door open." She said.

     "Yea, yea, you crazy woman." Ace mumbled as he led me up the stairs.

     We walked down a long hallway and stopped at the very last door. Ace pushed it open and we walked inside. I immediately fell back onto his bed and let out a groan.

     "Okay, now you have to talk to me. What happened back at Vincent's house?" He asked.

     "He knew. He knew and he didn't tell me." I said, curling up into a ball on the middle of Ace's bed.

     "He knew what Zandy? I don't know what you're talking about."

     "He knew I wouldn't be able to go back!" I yelled, tears falling down my face.

     "Hey, take it easy." He said softy, coming to sit by my.

     I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him. I buried my face in his shoulder and let the tears fall.