Chapter 22

Last chapter of the book!! I'm sooo excited!!!

*           *                    *                           *                                           *

     At 3:00 that morning my water broke.

     "Vincent." I whispered. "Vincent!"

     "What?" He asked, sleepily.

     "My water broke." I said.

     "What?" He asked, wide awake.

     "Take me to the hospital." I said.

     "But you're not due till tomorrow." He stated.

     "Well obviously she doesn't know that! Now take me to the hospital!" I demanded.

     He nodded and helped me out of bed. We walked down the corridors to the front door. Vincent wrote a short note to Madeline and then we left.

     Vincent drove right up to the door of the hospital and rushed to help me get out. He helped me in the doors and we went to the front desk.

     "She's going to have her baby." Vincent told the lady.

     A wheelchair was instantly brought to us and I sat down. A nurse then brought us to my room. Before she left she told us a doctor would soon be in.

     "You feeling okay?" Vincent asked.

     "Yea, I'm okay." I replied.

     A knock came on the door and the doctor walked in.

     "Nice to see you again Zandabelle. We're going to do all the same things as last time." He said.

     After a few minutes he announced me physically able to gave a natural birth. That's when labour started taking it's toll.

     Five hours of intense labour later, my daughter was ready to enter the world. Vincent was by my side the whole time, reminding me to breath and holding my hand. As soon as I heard my doughter cry a smile made its way onto my face.

     "You did great Zandabelle." The doctor said.

     I watched as the nurse finished cleaning my daughter and then handed her to Vincent. His face brightened as he held her frail body in his muscular arms. He then smiled at me and walked over.

     "I guess you better pick a name pretty fast." He said as he passed her inter my arms.

     "Her name is Rozlynn." I said, looking down into her gray eyes.

     "It's beautiful." Vincent said, kissing the top of my head.

     "Are they here?" I asked.

     "Yea, I'll bring them in." He replied.

     Vincent left the room and came back with Ace, Jocelyn, and Oliver.

     "How are you feeling?" Ace asked once he reached my bed.

     "Good." I replied.

     "Oh, Zandabelle. She's beautiful." Jocelyn said.

     "Everyone meet Rozlynn." I said.

     "My goddaughter is so cute!" Ace said excitedly.

     "She has a beautiful name." Oliver said.

     "I knew you'd pick a good one." Jocelyn stated.

     I sent them a smile as the nurse walked in.

     "Did we pick a name yet?" She asked.

     "Rozlynn." I told her.

     "That's a beautiful name. We'll get it on the birth certificate and you'll be able to go." She said.

     "Thanks." I said.

     An hour later Vincent pulled into the palace courtyard. We got out of the car and entered the castle.

     "Mommy!" Nixon yelled, running at me.

     "Hey Nixon. Do you wanna see your baby sister?" I asked.

     "Yea!" He exclaimed.

     I knelt down and watched as a smile made its way onto his face.

     "She's so cute." He said.

     "Yea, she is." I replied.

     "Is my granddaughter finally here?" Madeline asked, coming out of the kitchen.

     "Yes she is." I said.

     "Can I hold her?" She asked.

     "Of course."

     I handed Rozlynn to Madeline and bent down to give Nixon a hug. When I stood back up Ulric was standing next to Madeline, looking at Rozlynn.

     "What is her name?" He asked.

     "Rozlynn." I said.

     "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Madeline stated.

     The rest of the day was a lazy day. Vincent, Ulric, and Nixon played trucks while Madeline, Rozlynn, and I watched. By 8:15 that night Nixon was in his bed and Rozlynn had just fallen asleep in her crib.

     "Thanks for being with me today." I said as I cuddled up next to Vincent.

     "Of course. I'm not going to leave." He said.

     "I love you." I said.

     "I've always loved you, my beautiful blooded princess."

*                                      *                                                     *

Ahhh!!! That's it!!! That's the end!! Comment and tell me what you thought of it.

P.S. I will NOT be writing a sequel to this story so don't ask