7: Amazing

“You’re still thinking, aren’t you?”

Luka whispered voice warmed my ear. We were still in his living room, swaying about his wooden floor. After that core flooding kiss, he hadn’t let me go. Instead he held me tighter, nose still buried in my neck, while the hand around my padded waist drew small circles. I had to admit, with his large hands, I didn’t feel so big in his arms. His heated palm covered nearly half my back, something I wasn’t use to.

“I can’t help it. My thoughts won’t shut up.”

I murmured. Though, the thoughts running through my head were enough to have a blush creeping up my cheeks. I had tried my damnedest to push them out, but they refused to leave. After that kiss…my body wanted more. So much more. My thoughts reflected that need, giving me grand images of his toned body above mine, his muscles rippling as he thrust into me. The sounds of his moans when his hands run the length of my body, cupping my heavy breast, the breathy cry that would carry my name when he came.

I could feel my body readying itself for his invasion, the embarrassing way my knickers clung to my core from the way my channel creamed at his touched. The soft, soothing circles he was drawing, and the way his minty breath fanned over my skin weren’t helping. It only added to the erotic visions playing in my head.

As if sensing my thoughts, he pulled back. His gaze boring into me as I did my best not to squirm under his scrutiny. I was positive my blush had given away what was on my mind, but it was confirmed the moment a thick finger slid under my chin, lifting my head to lock eyes with his. The mischievous glint his steely blues held, told me of his own thoughts. The lopsided grin his lips displayed making me ultra-aware of his next moves.

“I said I would take care of you tonight…and that is exactly what I plan to do, Raylan.”

The resolve lacing his voice left no room for argument. A shiver ran down my spine as the hand at my back moved downward, over the curve of my bottom gently, before giving it a little squeeze. With a loud gasp, I tried to remove myself from his arms. It was like fighting to get out of a large cage. A well-defined, silky warm cage. The instinct to let loose and allow my body to melt into his touch was unbearable. I knew if I didn’t escape his grasp soon, I would lose all fight left in me.

“Come, I know just what you need.”

He purred as he let his arm slip away from my body, only to lace our fingers seconds later. Fear dulled my senses as I watched him lead me towards the back of his flat. Past the kitchen, the hall toilet, the spare bedroom, until we finally reached a large white double door. My breathing hitched as I studied his movements. The slow turning of the handles had my heart beating erratically in my chest. I felt faint when he softly pushed the doors open. My eyes darting directly to the king sized bed that laid in the centre of the enormous room.

I couldn’t tell you what else accompanied the bed, for all logical thought to look around fluttered out of my mind when my gaze locked on the navy blue, silk sheets. He’s taking me to bed, was the only thing I could think of at that moment. Yet, somehow my body tingled with excitement at that thought. Even with the stabbing pain of dread, not of being in his room, but wanting nothing more than to be in his bed, my core gained a new ache. One I knew only he could aid in relieving.

“Go sit down, I’ll be right back.”

His voice deep and husky as he gave me a soft push towards the plushness. Taking small steps on wobbly legs, I made it and all but fell face first on to it. Thank God he had disappeared into a side door. If I had coherent thoughts, I would figure it was the en-suite. But again, I couldn’t tell you for sure.

I let my hand run along the silky fabric, memorized by the feel of it. This was how he slept. Wrapped up in glossy sleekness that hugged his body tightly. For a brief moment I wondered what he slept in. Did he prefer nightwear? Briefs? Or did he like the feeling of nothingness between him and his silk?