2: Contracts

Luka didn’t give me a chance to respond before lowering his head and pressing a demanding hard kiss to my lips. I was stunned, I couldn’t move. The feeling of his soft, lush lips on mine was something I had only dreamed about, up until now.

My lack of response seemed to egg him on further, turning his rushed firm stance to a soft caress in hopes to get me out of my shocked state. The light wet noise of each peck pulled at my awareness and soon I found myself kissing him back.

Pouring all the passion I had felt for this man into my kisses, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.  I ran my fingers through the short prickles of his trimmed hair, massaging the pads of my tips into his scalp, an action he seemed to like by the small moan that escaped his throat.

This was it, this was the small reprieve I had prayed for. The momentary get away from all the troubles of my life, the haven I so desperately needed, no matter how short it lasted. Time slipped from my grasp and all that was left was the soft feel of Luka’s lips and his rough calloused hands exploring my body.

Too soon the dizzy sensation from the lack of oxygen began to form, silver dots speckled my vision as I try to hold on to this small moment. I didn’t want it to end, but –as if sensing- my needs Luka pulled back.

Only to continue his gentle assault on my neck, nipping at the flesh just below my ear, his tongue soothing over the slight sting. It was then I noted the top few buttons of my blue blouse open, giving him the space he needed.

The fabric clinging over my shoulder as he pulled it to the side while his mouth left wet kisses along my skin, making his way down to the curve of my neck. One hand kneading the soft padding covering my ribcage, held me in place as the other slid down my hip to the button of my black jeans.

I didn’t have time to comprehend his intentions until the button was popped and the zipper pulled down and a large chilled hand was forced down the front of the material. The hard pad of his forefinger tracing small circles over my cotton covered core.

The wild tingles that shook my body as his finger pressed against my slit, running between my folds, soaking my panties. Just as he pushed my pants aside and a long, thick finger harshly caressed my clít, my mobile started screaming emergency.

I cursed the bloody ringtone I had set for when the hospital called, for a second, only to remember why I had set it in the first place.

Blake.

With all the strength I could muster, I pushed at Luka’s hard chest. He stumbled back a few steps but quickly caught himself. Before he could close the distance between us again I held my hand up. Reaching into my back pocket and retrieving the device, I flipped it open.

“This is Raylan.”

I panted, trying to calm my breathing as the ache between my thighs all but disappeared at the thought of my sister. I had only been gone an hour or so, but I knew that so much could happen in that small window of time. Fear gripped me when Tasha’s -Blake’s RN- voice rang out from the other end.

“Ray, we need you to get down here quickly. The doctor thinks he found something.”

Everything stopped. The world faded away as tears welled in my eyes, the tone in her voice telling me that whatever they found wasn’t good. I had known the disease was progressing at rate that –if we didn’t find a marrow donor soon- Blake wouldn’t last through the year.

“I’m on my way.”

I whispered, shutting my mobile and running towards the door. I hadn’t taken more than three strides when a strong arm reached out and snaked around my waist. Luka. I had actually forgotten where I was and what had just happened.