Montgomery De La Cruz [1]

[Spring Break, Saturday morning]Soft sunlight peaked through your kitchen windows as you trudged through your kitchen-wearing a grayish blue tshirt that wasn't yours, reaching almost to your knees and short y/f/c pajama shorts that were hidden und...

Soft sunlight peaked through your kitchen windows as you trudged through your kitchen-wearing a grayish blue tshirt that wasn't yours, reaching almost to your knees and short y/f/c pajama shorts that were hidden under this stolen shirt- on a quest for some toast. Exhausted from the party the night before, you replay the loud music, dancing, and all your sweet moments with Montgomery.

You look to your side and see Monty passed out on the couch with a blanket in the weirdest position. He had one arm leaning off the edge of the sofa, the other outstretched on the armrest next to his head, and his legs making an L shape as one was atop the top of the sofa.

You smile amused at the sight. You weren't sure how much he drank last night, but for safety measures you drove him home, and before you could offer a spot in your bed, he knocked out on your couch. Putting your soon to be toast in the toaster, you notice Monty shift... a few seconds later, He shifts again.

Another shift. Then you hear something hit the floor and shortly after, a "Shiitttt". Bursting out laughing, the tired, peaceful, morning atmosphere is broken, and you couldn't be happier. Too boring.

Monty drags himself up, shaking his head after the blow. "Good morning to you too.", finishing your sentence with giggles. Monty playfully narrows his eyes at you, smirking "Oh you thought that was funny, huh?" You tried keeping a straight face, but at this point even your eyes somehow managed to laugh on their own.

"Yes I did, what're you gonna do about it?" You smirked. Monty shrugs, rubs his tired eyes. "Eat." You smile and check him out. His tasseled hair, sleepy eyes, as your gaze lowers as you take in his toned arms and just overall muscular body. Damn. Monty gets up from his fallen position and trudges to you sleepily. Monty kisses your cheek and lightly holds your head with one hand, stroking your cheek with his thumb.

Even half asleep he was just a ball of sweet and fluff. The best part was, this was exclusive to you, as Monty tended to be a little less... nice with people who weren't you. Looking up at him with a light smile, you place your hand over his. "I love you," he says so smoothly and softly, you can't hold back your wide smile and blush.

His ability to switch from goofy to hopeless romantic in a flash will never fail to surprise you.His gaze falls down to your chosen wear. "Wait a second.....", Monty's smile turns into a smirk. "Is that my shirt?" Sheepishly smiling, you answer, ".... maybe......". Monty's smirk grows into a grin, "You look better in it than I do.

And trust me, that's a compliment." You roll your eyes, "Gee, thanks." "Are you wearing anything under?" Monty's grin seems to almost be glued to his face. "Yes, perv." You lightly smack his shoulder and move past him to grab your toast you've been yearning for all morning. Placing his arm over your shoulders, he kissed your bedhead. "You're too cute. Wear my shirts more."
•••••••••••••••••••
537 Words!
Monty is so freaking cute, even though he can be a dick at times but he is a smol bean! Don't forget to vote, comment and share