His Hair «ImmortalFox»

Aleks hadn’t told Eddie that he was going to get his haircut that evening, so when he showed up 2 hours later to their apartment without telling Eddie where he went he knew he would worry. Speaking of worry, Aleks knew that Eddie would be more upset by the amount of hair on his head than his 2 hour absence, but he would cross that bridge when he got there. Walking into the house and setting his keys on the table by the door he slowly made his was to Eddie’s room, peeking in to see him messing with his recording setup, probably about to record. He decided it was now or never and tapped on the door quietly, hoping Eddie wouldn’t notice so he can just go take a nap.

                Unfortunately for Aleks, Eddie noticed immediately and jumped out of his chair at the noise. “Aleks?!” He sighed and pushed the door open, walking inside and sitting on Eddie’s bed. He saw him staring at his hair as Eddie returned to sitting in his chair, spinning to face the bed. “So,” Aleks mumbled, “what do you think?” Eddie was quiet for a moment before scooting his chair towards him and bringing his hand up to run through Aleks’ hair. He sighed in content and leaned against Eddie’s hand as he stroked through the soft layers before balling his hair up into his hand and yanking Aleks’ head back.

“You didn’t tell me where you went and I was worried, sweetie.” The tone of his voice definitely didn’t match the tone of his body language, as his voice was soft and melodic as always but he was still tugging roughly as Aleks’ hair as he pushed him further on the bed. Aleks moaned and let out a quiet squeak as Eddie pulled a bit too rough and Eddie’s hand slipped through his hair and fell on the bed beside him. “Your hair is too short for me to hold now.” Putting his hands on either side of Eddie’s face, he brought him in for a rough kiss, pulling back shortly after, “I’m sure we could get me a, uh, collar for you to hold onto.” Eddie was pleased with this news and dove in for a another kiss, tangling his hand in Aleks’ hair again.