Chapter 5

As our lips separated I looked at him and looked away blushing.

"Ella."

"Yea?" I said looking at him.

"I..."

"What is it Jack?"

"I-I love you." He said shuttering.

"I do to." I said looking at him.

Jack's POV

She said she loved me and she mean't it. We stared at each other for awhile until I wrapped my arms around her and brought her in close hugging her keeping her warm. A couple minutes later we were walking down the street and every step I took I left snow flakes behind. She was wrapped close to me and we stopped at a bench to sit on. She put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I looked at her beautiful face and I would never leave her. After a couple minutes it was getting late and she was freezing. I poked her to get up but she was in a deep sleep I lifted her up and carried her in my arms. I carried her all the way home and jumped back into her window and layed her gently on her bed. I pulled the covers over her body and kissed her gently on the cheek. I went out her bed room and closed her door. I went down stairs slowly and layed on the couch I picked up my staff and whipped it in the air and it showed the flash backs of me and Ella I could watch this moment all day. I loved her so much I will never forget her.

BANG!

I whipped my head to the kitchen and grabbed my staff tightly. I jumped off the couch and on to my feet and slowly walked to the kitchen. I heard the rustling in the cabinet and I slowly opened it. All of a sudden a little cat jumped out and landed on the counter. I laughed silently to myself and picked up the cat that was pure white with a black spot around its eye. I smiled and carried it to the couch as I sat down I looked into its beautiful green eyes and cuddled with it.

The next morning......

I woke up to the smell of doughnuts and I looked at my chest and te cat was still there. I picked it up and put it into my jacket pocket. I walked into the kitchen to see Ella making doughnuts and getting some milk out. Then the cat let out a small meow.

"What was that Jack?"

"What was what?"

"Never mind." She said shaking her head.

"Want some breakfast?"

"Sure!" She handed me a glass of milk and 2 doughnuts.

"Can I have two glasses of milk?" I said thinking of the cat.

"Why?"

"I am...really thirsty."

"ok." she handed me a second glass of milk and I rushed down to the basement. I put the food on the table and picked up the kitty out of my pocket. I layed it on the bed and rushed up stairs and slowly walked to the kitchen and took a bowl, then went to the hallway cabinets and got a couple blankets and went to the attic and looked for Ella's baby stuff. I found a box labeled Ella the baby and looked inside and found a baby bottle and grabbed it. I ran back to the basement and saw the kitty curled up on my bed. I layed the blankets on the table and propped it up with a pillow and put all the milk into the baby bottle and it was cold so I heated it up with the microwave I have and grabbed the kitten. I cradled it as I fed it's milk to the cat. It finished it's milk and I layed it on the blanket and I saw it curl up. I smiled to see the kitten to be so happy. I checked my calendar to see what day it was and figure out when I need to go shopping again. I saw big bold green letters on the 25 of November It was Ella's birthday. I looked at the cat and smiled I know what I'm gonna get for her birthday. Hey guys tell me what you think about the story and im on writers block :(. If you could tell me what should happen in the next chapter please and thxs!