Chapter 2

Ella POV

I woke up and my sheets were covered in frost and I touched my forehead. "Jack." I mummbled with a little smirk. He probably came to check on me last nights because my forehead felt slight chill. Well I got up and went to get dressed i pulled out a short sleeve top that was light blue and I also pulled out some light colored jeans. after I put on my clothes i went to eat breakfast. I pulled out the cereal fruit loops and poured some milk into the bowl.

"Morning."I heard Jack say.

"Morning." I mumbled back I was still mad at him for last night.                                                                     After that I went to put my bowl in the sink and I went to the shoe closet. I picked out some blue converses and a white jacket. Then grabbed my tan color book bag and my blue iPhone. 

"Where you going?" I heard Jack say.

"To school."

"Can I come with you?" He questioned me.

"Fine but you don't know me ok?"

"Ok." He followed me as I walked to the bus and I turned around and didn't see Jack. Hmm probably wants to walk there. As I got off the bus I saw Jack sitting on the bench.

"Hey Jack!" I screamed and went to sit right next to him on the bench.

As I talked with him I saw people looking at me like I'm crazy like I'm not talking to anybody.

"Crazy girl." I heard a boy say while he passed me.

"What?" I was so confused.

"I saw Peter and grabbed him.

"Hey Peter don't you see that person on the bench?"

"Wow Ella have you been drunk lately?" then he walked away like we never talked.

"WHAT????"

I looked at Jack and touched him he was real.

"Why can't people see you?"

"Because your the only one who believes."