Chapter 3

Ella's POV

I stood there with my jaw wide open and everyone looked at me like I'm a maniac!

"Well I'll be on my way." Jack said walking away slowly.

I just walked the other way to school.

Jacks POV

I don't know why she doesn't know about my story oh wait I don't have a story she's the only one that believes. I ran into the woods and the snow suddenly came drizzling down. I ran to a tree and sat against it I wish people would believe I just wish.

 "HELP!" I heard a screeching voice say.

It made my head snap right up and I ran to the sound. There I saw a girl and a young man about to shoot her. I ran towards him and tackled him since they can't see me means they cant feel me. I punched him like crazy and found my staff and froze him right there.

"OMG!" i heard the voice say.

I turned around and saw the girl jaw wide open.

"Wait you can see me?"

"yea of course I can why can't I?"

I stood up to her and face to face she had light blue eyes and bleach blonde hair with little freckles around her nose. She was wearing a furry black jacket and jeans with black boots.

"Hi my name is Crystal beauty white."

"Hi I'm Jack."

We stood there looking at each other for awhile.

"Do you want to go to the park later?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She said all happy.

She hugged me good bye then went off in the snow.                                                                                         I looked down and saw that she left her sled. Oh well. So I picked it up and started walking home.

Then I heard Ella's voice in a distance.

"Hey Jack what you doing?"

"Just chilling."                                                                                                                                                           

"Hey were did the sled come from?"                                                                                                                    

"Just something I found."                                                                                                                                       

"Ok?" she said confused.                                                                                                                                      I turned around and gazed into her eyes and I tucked her brunette hair behind her ear. She smiled and said.                                                                                                                                                                    "Time to go home Jack."                                                                                                                                          

"Ok."  I said still smiling.                                                                                                                                         We walked in the snow together and laughed about earlier. I teased her about looking like a fool when she found out about my secret. She shoved me and I fell over but laughed the out of the corner of my eye I saw the man that almost killed Crystal.