Chapter eight

Yui looked at Ayato and he started to smirk.

"Well, since we couldn't finish our buisiness at school, how about we continue where we left off?" 

Yui looked at him and knew what was going to do. She walked slowly backwards when Ayato came closer to her. When he was too close Yui tried too run away but Ayato already got her pinned.

"Ayato, let me go!"

Ayato didn't listen to her and only pinned her tighter. Yui closed her eyes and waited for the fangs in her neck. But she didnt feel anything. 

"Eh, A-aya"

Before she could finish her sentence she felt soft lips on her mouth. She opened her eyes and saw that Ayato was kissing her! His kiss was full of passion and lust. He licked her lip, begging for entrance. She didn't refuse and let Ayato explore her mouth. Suddenly Yui knew what she was doing and she pushed Ayato away from her. Ayato looked suprised to her. Yui began to cry

"What was that for?!" 

Tears roll down her face. She hid her face behind her hands. She didn't want Ayato to see her cry. Suddenly she felt Ayato's hand on her head. Yui looked suprised to Ayato. Ayato's hand got lower and he wiped her tears off. 

"Ayato?"

Suddenly Yui felt Ayato's arms around her. Yui saw that Ayato was crying too. Then he said something that Yui could never forget.

"I love you Yui"

Yui looked at Ayato with a suprising expression. Then she felt the tears on her cheeks again. She pulled Ayato closer to her, and whispered.

"I love you too, Ayato"

Well guys, that was my first story! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm thinking of starting with a new book. I watched a lot of other Anime like Kuroshitsuji and Attack on Titan. Should I write a (Hot anime boy) x Reader kind of book? If you guys have any requests, please let me know!

I luv you guys!

Miss Diabolik