Chapter one

It was morning when Yui wake up. She had a good sleep and she was not disturbed by one of the Sakamaki brothers. She took a quick shower an she got into her clothes.

When she was in the dinner room all the other brothers were having breakfast. Laito was the first one who noticed her.

"Well good morning, Bitch-chan" said Laito flirty.

"Did you sleep well?'' asked Reji.

"Yes, thank you" said Yui. She ignored Laito's flirting. Then she noticed something. One of the chairs was empty. Ayato's chair....

"Ehm..where's Ayato?" asked Yui.

"I guess he's still asleep" said Reji. "Can you wake him up?"

"Eh..of course" said Yui, and she leaved the dinner room.

Yui was a little nervous when she walked towards Ayato's room. She was never been actually inside his room. Whe she standed in front of his door she heard something. Soft moans came out from Ayato's room. Yui listened worried.

"Ehm..A-Ayato?''

No response..

"Ayato?''

Yui get still no response. She heard only the soft moans. She opened the door and walked into Ayato's room.

Yui looked at the whole room. It was a little bit messy, but it looked lovely. Then she sawed Ayato's jacket on the floor. Yui looked at the bed and she gasped.