Chapter two

Ayato was lying on his bed.

Half naked.

Yui was blushing when she saw  Ayato's sixpack. He was only wearing his jeans. His tie was (as usually) hanging free around his neck. His dark pink hair was really messy. 

Ayato was still sleeping and was still moaning softly.

"Y-Yui"he groaned.

Yui looked at Ayato. Was..Was he moaning her name? Maybe he had a nightmare?

Yui became a bit scared, but she had to wake him up. She walked at the left side of Ayato's bed and grabbed his shoulder.

Suddendly, Ayato's eyes slowly opened. Yui was a bit scared and ran out of the room. She did that because she wouldn't let Ayato know that she was already in his bedroom.

"Ayato, are you awake?" Yui said through the door.

"Oh p-pancake, it's you". Yui heared Ayato stutter from inside the room. Looks like it was no nightmare after all...

"You can come in if youre brave enough" said Ayato flirty. 

Yui ignored that and walked in

Ayato was laying on his bed and looked really flirty at her

"Do you like what you see pancake?" Ayto played a little with his tie and smirked.

"Ehm...ehm" Yui's face turned into a cherry.

"You better take a good look, because you're never going to see something more better than this"

Yui was blushing like a freak, but she cleared her throat and said.

"Well breakfast is ready, so you b-better dress up"

"Oh. Well i am actually pretty hungry.." Ayato looked at Yui but she turned her back.

"Ok, than you better be quickly and"

Yui couldn't finish her sentence. Ayato grabbed her hand and she fell on his bed with Ayato on top of her

"I'm hungry for something else" he whispered in her ear.

Sorry for ending here. But don't worry! The smut will begin in the next chapter!