[06]

ANEX WAS EXACTLY TWO MINUTES AND 46 SECONDS LATE FOR HER DOUBLE POTIONS CLASS WITH HER HEAD OF HOUSE, PROFESSOR SNAPE

ANEX WAS EXACTLY TWO MINUTES AND 46 SECONDS LATE FOR HER DOUBLE POTIONS CLASS WITH HER HEAD OF HOUSE, PROFESSOR SNAPE. She slid in through the door with a hung head and feeling rather sheepish. She was usually never late for anything but she had gotten carried away with her Arithmancy homework that she had been completeing during classes and had completely forgotten to check the small, gold incrested wrist watch that had been a substitute birthday present instead of the time-turner.

Professor Snape simply sent her a cold glare as she glided over to the the only availibe place left which was at Harry and Ronald's station. "Now as I was saying, until I was so rudely interrupted; Shriking Solution is a potion that, when brewed correctly, reverts that subject back to their younger form..."

As the Professor continued to drone on about the Potion that Anex had already learned to brew thanks to Titus thoroughly explaing it to her for their essay in their second year. While everyone else had found the work tedious, Titus' favourite subject was Potions and it was one of the very few things he ever was excited about.

Titus was in fact sitting just to Anex's left at a station with Neville Longbottom and Hermione Granger. He was perched on his stool like some sort of owl, glasses off and hair tosseled, he only gave Anex a side glance.

"I never thought I'd see the day that the Anex Silvertongue was late for class." He snickered quietly as they went about perparing the ingrediants for their potion.

Anex hunched slightly, "I didn't mean too, I just got caught up writing my Arithmancy essay. You should really have taken that class Titus; it's brilliant."

"It clashed with Ancient Runes," He stated simply with a shrug as he delicately chopped up his four daisy roots.

It was a clear that Titus was a good two steps a head of everyone when he added his five hairy caterpillars and began to shake his wormwood. Anex couldn't help but feel slightly envious of the ease he held over a cauldron as she finished cutting her own daisy roots and adding them to her cauldron. Anex was in no way bad at Potions, but Titus was almost more obsessed with the subject then Snape himself and had read so many books that Anex wondered if there was in fact a Potions book out there that Titus hadn't read yet.

Half-way through the lesson, Draco decided to grace them with his presence. He swaggered in, his bandaged arm clutched to his side as he held his head up high and put on a 'brave' face. Snape didn't comment of his tardiness.

Anex held back the bile that riled up her throat as Pansy then began to dote on him. "How is it, Draco? Does it hurt much?"

He nodded looking injured though Anex noticed him wink at the ever snickering Crabbe and Goyle. "Yeah."

"Settle down, settle down." Proffesor Snape hushed and the class fell to silence once again as Draco finished strutting over to the empty space just to Anex's right at the table she was currently sharing with Harry and Ronald.