EPIGRAPH

"and with a whisper;

all her life came rushing out."

AFTER A THREAT  WAS PAINTED ON THE CASTLE WALLS OF HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDING IN BLOOD CONTAINING THE WORDS 'HEIR OF SLYTHERIN' AND 'THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS IS OPEN,' RUMOURS BEGAN TO CIRCULATE OF WHO WITHIN THE SCHOOL COULD POSSIBLY ANSWER TO SUCH A TITLE. A member of the house with the same name was where most thought to first and someone who was almost instantly put on the short list due to her untainted veins, pumped full of pure green blood, was Anex Silvertongue.

Most were wary of the pure-blood at best and others were simply terrified of her silent, menacing demeanour. The rumours only stopped when someone who had barely been suspected revealed  that they could, in fact, speak Parseltongue. With her's, and one or two other names, scratched off of the list of contenders, only one remained; Harry Potter. 

Anex hoped that would be the last of her involvement but  it was obvious that her hopes were not taken into account as it continued. Despite how indirect her link was to the entire situation, Anex still found herself in the compromised position of being unconscious and trapped within the Chamber of Secrets as Harry Potter battled not only for his life, but for her own as well, and that of Ginny Weasley's, against the Balisik. 

It was a wonder how any of them survived and Anex was all too relieved to have cheated death again for what felt like one too many times. She was quickly made to regret her survival because she returned home after only just surviving a life-threatening situation only to be subjected to a punishment that she took worse than death. 

Finally, the summer holidays are at an end and the relief of her return to Hogwarts is closer than ever. But yet, as she embarks on her third year at the magical institution, Anex is all but unprepared for the cosmic events that await and of which, one might even cause her most precious secrets to come bubbling up to the surface.   

Pretty shit start but I am so excited to start this fic I don't think you understand. I've been messaging bex5152 non-stop with everything from Anex aesthetics to ideas and I'm constantly emailing her chapters to the point I'm pretty sure she's sick of this story already. But anyways, Anex is so close to my heart and I'm so ready to write her story. Of course as she and the golden trio are only thirteen and this book is more about Anex than her and Harry's relationship, there's not going to be any blatant romance right away because come on, their 13 and that would be a bit weird if they just start making out after meeting. 

So yeah, here it is, my first ever Harry Potter fic and I'm so fucking pumped. Comment if ya want! 

-p. 
a

lso this is dedicated to JakesFitzgeralds for making my cover, go check out my baeeee.