Sweet Little Lies - kylekay

Title: Sweet Little Lies

Author: kylekay

Genre: Romance, Teen Fiction

Summary:

Ajax Preston West III has everything he's ever wanted, all but Harper Morgan. The one woman he's waited for, the one woman he's always wanted. His best friends sister. Taking over his parent's cattle ranch, he's closer to her then ever before. After years of ignoring his feelings for the sake of his friendship he's ready to make his move. Yet, Harper's coldness towards him has him confused.

As the accountant for West End Cattle Ranch Harper has always had a thing for the West's son, Ajax. That was until she overheard him telling her brother he had no interest in her and thinks of her as a sister. Feeling like an idiot for reading his looks and actions wrong, she's goes out of her way to avoid him. Years later she starts working for the West's. Not having to work with Ajax was a blessing. However, now that Ajax is taking over the ranch she has no where to hide.

*This is a spin off on my story The Deal....it's going to be a simple sweet and perfect romance. Enjoy! :)* This will be updated when I have time! Don't start reading if you expect regular updates!!! Once Loving Blackmail is completed it will be updated regularly! :)

NOTE: MUST READDD!!!!! SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!! <33