Taming Kade - xoxogirlxoxo876

Summary:

“It’s simple,” Abby stated, examining her pink polished fingernails,

“We want you to try and tame Kade Matthews.” Elise Collins expected to do a lot of things her senior year.

She planned to tell Bill Murphy that she was in love with him, she planned to be soccer captain, and she planned to come out her shell for the first time in years.

What she did not expect, however, was to be packing up her life in New York City and moving to the small town of Sierra Lakes. Nor did she expect to be recruited for a masterminded plan. Abby James and Desiree Falls have both been on the receiving end of Kade Matthews.

The way he makes girls feel special for a while, just enough for them to let him get what he wants, and then BAM you’re thrown away like a dirty Kleenex tissue.

Month after month girls are sucked into the mystery that is Kade Michaels, maybe it’s his bad boy attire or ocean blue eyes. Maybe it’s his tattoo sleeves or the rumors that circulate about his bad behavior.

Whatever it is, it has almost all of the girls at Sierra High fooled and it’s driving the two girls crazy.

They have a mission, a mission to break Kade in order to make him change his ways, a mission to give him a taste of his own medicine so no girl ever has to go through what they did…and Elise is the perfect girl to do it. But when Elise agrees to their supposed foolproof plan, everything seems to be going great.

That is, until feelings begin going deeper than she intentionally hoped and Elise realizes that maybe the bad boy doesn’t need to be tamed. Maybe he just needs to be saved.

Note:

MUT MUST MUST MUST READ!!!!!!! Just absolutely amazing! <3