Payment - BK201D67

Title: Payment

Username: BK201D67

Genre: Werewolf, Vampire

Summary:

"A long time ago when I was just a baby my parents stole a large amount of money from a very wealthy man. They spent it on their drug addictions and on the debts they owed. But eventually, he found out and forced them to pay him twice the amount they stole, rather than notifying the authorities and making them go to jail for a very long time. My parents couldn't pay that much all at once for they had already spent most of the money they had stolen, but being generous he decided to make them pay a monthly payment until it was payed off. We paid him as we could, wither it was with money, milk from our cows, or other ways I was not allowed to know of. This has gone on almost my whole life. And this month...we have nothing to give. When he came walking through our front door I knew my entire world was about to be turned upside down. I stood in the corner of the room staring at him as he addressed my parents. While I admired his kingly vibe I was scared to death of him at the same time. He had this heartless tone when he spoke and his eyes, those bright blue eyes, could turn everyone to stone. I saw his disgust as he looked down on my parents. "Sir Dominik, I-I.." My father began to panic looking around frantically. I was scared of what was going to happen. Out of the sixteen years they have been paying they have never missed a payment before. Our last cow had died last week so we have no milk, we are completely out of money and we have nothing valuable to offer. That's when something unexpected happened, Sir Dominik looked straight at me. Never before has he ever even glanced in my direction, but right now, his eyes found mine. "I will take her. And your debt is paid." I had no idea what was in store for me but I had to obey, so I followed him out of the place I had always called home and said goodbye to the life I knew.

NOTE: Super good book you!! Very interesting!! <3