Lazarus' Life

yes this is only the beginning i just want to tell u a little bit of Lazarus so it will give u a better idea of whats coming they will be allot of twist ...trust me u would never imagine what they are .....i want to keep u guys guessing of the outcome of there life ..they might be a second book working on that but not sure ..this is the only time u will read about Lazarus till is his time to come out .....please keep reading and don't forget to comment and vote

thank u all

===============================================================================

"hope honey what wrong don't u like u party" i heard aunt Celeste ask 

"nothing just feel like taking a walk that's all auntie" i told her 

i don't know what wrong with me i feel like I'm missing something i feel a burning on my soul but i just don't know what it is .....i heard a wolf howl and it made me sad is a howl of pain and me more then any would know with everything i been through ...i felt a pull but i heard Robert call me so i when back to my party ......

hi my name is Lazarus I'm the oldest of twins......I'm 20 years old and i remember a time with everything was perfect my parent were alpha to the Lazo pack near California we had a good pack of 234 wolf ...me and my brother Lazear needed to wear different  rings to identify our self we look identical we act identical even our  parent had a hard time telling us apart .......we both 6'2 220 pound all in muscle with pale green eyes and jet black hair we have tan skin color ...we very good looking we have girl from human to she wolf always wanting us Lazear always go for it me i want to wait for my mate i want to be pure when we meet i don't want to have no ex's to try to darken our future..me and my brother been train for the alpha position but I'm the one that will be the next alpha ....well that was before all hell broke lose i was in a party were there was a friendly pack the hawk pack and there was the son of the alpha that had problem with me because his mate rejected him to try to be with me....so he pick that night to confront me about it and it just made me mad that he wouldn't listen to me when i keep telling him that there was nothing between us he keep screaming and insulting me to the point that i lost it and we got in a fight i remember that my wolf took over and did some damage ...from there on our pack became enemies and one night our pack got attack and we lost most of the pack including both of my parent some of the children escape and some of my closer family member..... that's when my father order  me and my brother  to take Linzy and run to safety ..by the next morning we when back and they were all dead i felt to my knee and cry when i saw my parent lifeless body with a note that said that's what happen when u mess with the hawk pack ..at that moment i realize that this was all my fault that i was the reason that most of my pack were dead ...at that point i swear to watch for my pack but not be near my pack so i gave my position to my brother Lazear he will be good alpha to our pack ........

 most of the time i would stay in my wolf form i really didn't want to talk to anybody it was my fault they lost there family members i stay in the wood so i didn't have any Chance on meeting my mate really what can i offer her ...if it wasn't cuz i would be hurting my brother with my death i would have join my pack on the other side ........

i hate my life