my familly

yes I'm trying to upload fast i keep seeing people reading it so i will keep going please vote and comment i want to know what u think please let me know if i make mistakes or the story is not coming out good

thank u for reading my store

=============================================================================

i ran to the front door and when i open it there was Celeste holding a pair of keys and i could see some of my pack member around looking at me and that's when i notice the brand new Audi in silver ....with a big sigh that said happy birthday to our baby Hope..........

this is the moment that i just when blank what would i say i know they love me and I'm happy just with there love but a Audi what do i say ...i just stand there lost for words with tears in my eyes i can feel my uncle behind me i can feel Markus playing with my hair but all i can see i my aunt and all the love she has for me in her eyes i know she understood because she had tears in her eyes too she always told me that i was a blessing to her ...that in one way she got her best Friend again that no matter what she will always be there and at this very moment i fully understood what she feel for me because my heart was feeling the same ......this is my family , this is my home .....i felt my uncle giving me  a Little push and telling me come on is just a car i he only knew that to me is more then that when i turn to tell him i notice that he had the same look in his eyes .....been hated sense the day i was born i still some time have nightmare about waking up and finding that all this is a dream ....i trow my self in his arm while he walk me to my new car and all i could do was hug and kiss them god i love them ......

"thank u guys" i said

"u guys are the best family a girl can have thank u" i said again ...

Celeste came to me and hug me and said we are the lucky one far having u here we love u too

now go and get in u car and joking she said and don't go crazy we want u back in one piece for u party

while waving good bye i set out to go to school i never been this happy really what 16 year old get a Audi

at soon as i got to school i found a parking space and started walking to the front door i send a message to my uncle let him know i was in the school his very protected of me like i would get lost  or something  and head to my locker ...when i got closer i could see James and Robert where waiting by my locker Robert is the son of my uncles beta and will be the next beta but to me his just my very best friend we do almost everything together and then James is his brother his like a brother to me.... his very quiet and shy but he has the looks of a god ......

. Robert wink at me and ask" hows my birthday girl doing did u like u surprise?"...i  bet it was his idea so i jump into his arm and he easily caught me and hug me tight ...and just laugh an trow me to his brother ...who easily caught me in his strong arm ...just knowing that this too handsome and strong man will be training me to fight just make me fill powerful

well we walk together to class ..hoping that the day will finish fast so we can party and tomorrow my training will start

============================================================================

please vote and comment the more u do the better i can make this book ..........

thank u for reading my book