my new life

please vote and comment ..what do u think of hope .............i  will update everyday till this book id done

thank u for reading my book

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my alarm going off ...A brand new day another day of peace with my new pack god how i love them ......... Alpha black is my uncle and i love him.. when he took me in i was so scare really all i know was pain and suffering ......but once he took me to his pack everything change ....when we stop in front of the pack house i felt like i was going to meet a king ..i learn that the name of the pack was the stone black pack.....allot of people were doing there chores and they were allot of kids running around playing some of them stop and wave to the alpha and just look at me .....i was so scare ....when we walk inside there was a woman holding a new born baby with a big smile in her face when she seen Alpha black walk in .....they hug and kiss .....but when she look at me her eyes just got watery and she hand the baby to alpha and started to walk my way i look around looking for a place to hide but what stop me from running was that she fell to her knee and say welcome home Hope ...In that moment i knew i was home .......

is been 3 year and I'm so love by everybody i learn that this was my mothers pack before she meet my father ...everybody loved her  i learn that her name was Faith and my father name was Ronald ....i haven't seen or heard from him ..it is okay with me i want to leave the pass to the pass ......

i got out of my bed and jump in the shower in my bedroom wow i have a bedroom and my own bathroom at first i would sleep in the floor that all i was use to do ..but one night the female alpha Celeste came and pick me up and put me in the bed and for the first time in all my life i fell asleep in the loving arms of a person ....

she would tell me stories about my mother when she was younger ...see there were best friend more like sister born on the same day in the same pack .....so yes they were very close ....... but today is about me is my 16 birthday today i will shine in school and later the pack would celebrate my birthday like they did every year .....

after i was done i got dress i pick a pink sweater with some thigh black jeans and my high heels boots i look in the mirror and check my self and i was happy with what i saw gone was the dirty rags skinny child and it was replace with a beautiful young lady with a bright future ahead of her with hair raven black down to my waist and  with a healthy body ...and on top of that my eyes just made me look unique.......

i was done so i pick my book bag and head to the kitchen to eat .......

i came in and saw my uncle sitting with my 3 year old cousin Markus

hi honey did u sleep well .said my uncle

yes uncle black i said

i pick a bowl for cereal and sit next to Markus

he jump up and started to dance around me saying is a party and i dance if i want to

i laugh at loud and pick him up for a kiss and a hug i said i love u Markus

i love u too said Markus

i realize my uncle was just looking at me and i ask him is everything okay he said no Celeste is upset about something and she wont talk to me .....i gave him a look and ask do u want me to talk to her he gave me  half of smile and said u could try she is at front .......alpha Celeste was a very great person and love and care for everybody but when she got mad it was best to just let her fume on her own

 i ran to the front door and when i open it there was Celeste holding a pair of keys and i could see some of my pack member around looking at me and that's when i notice the brand new Audi in silver ....with a big sigh that said happy birthday to our baby Hope..........