Chapter 13: Another Deal?

Sorry I hadn't updated sooner:/ couldn't get any good ideas flowing for my story. But I should have the next couple Of chapters out soon. Enjoy!(:

Chapter 13: Another Deal?

Clary's POV

I wake up sweating and gasping for air. I look around frantically. I'm still in Institute's Infirmary. I lay back and sigh in relief. I close my eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Hello, Clarissa."

My eyes snap open. I turn my head toward the eerily familiar voice. Of course, its daddy dearest. Valentine.

I glare at him. " Can you just leave me alone, Valentine?" I snarl. I shift in my bed so my back is to him.

"Now you know I can't do that." He responds.

I feel his hand go around my throat. He picks me up off the bed and throws me across the room. I hit the wall. Hard.

I rub the back of my head and stand to face him.

"Oh how cute. You think you can beat me?" He taunts.

"You must've forgotten because of your old age, but let me refresh it. I've already killed you. So beating you won't be much of a problem." I retort.

His eyes flare up in anger. I see his body tense, waiting for me to make a move. I take a step forward. He tenses up even more.

"That my dear," He tackles me to the floor. "is where you are wrong. I was wrongfully struck down by the great Angel Raziel."

"What do you want, Valentine?" I hiss. He brings out a very sharp looking knife.

"I'm here to make a deal with you." I see a sick glint in his eyes.

"What kind of deal, you sick bas-" He brings the knife down across my face. I scream out in pain.

"Don't use that kind of language with you father, young lady." He growls. He gets off of me and helps me up.

"OH right, the deal. Well I want you to be by your brother's side when he starts his new army." He smiles.

I scoff. "Fat chance, Valentine."

He holds up a hand. "I wasn't finished, Clarissa. If you don't take your brother's side, I will torture you and," He takes a step closer. "I will take away your memories. Slowly. One by one."

I stare at him disbelief. Too stunned to say or do anything. He gets close enough so he can whisper into my ear. 

"How is that possible?" I asks hesitantly. 

He grins. "It's quite easy actually. Because I'm inside of your blood system, I have an all access pass to your mind." His grin turns into a wicked smile.

"So why haven't you done it yet?" I hiss

He grabs my chin hard so I stare right into his eyes.

"Because, Clarissa no matter how much you might loathe me," I rip my face out of his grasp and use my hair to cover my new scar. 

"You're still my daughter and I'm giving you the decision to make the right choice." 

"And what if I don't choose your side?" I growl.

He leans closer to my face. 

"Its up to you, Clarissa. But eventually you will chose the side of The Morgensterns. You and your brother will make the Morgenstern name strong again. But for now, you should join your family and friends. They seem quite worried about you."

Valentine steps back to be replaced by a blinding white light. I squint my eyes to look at the figure.

"Clary!"

It's Jace. His golden hair looks messy and his eyes look tired like he hasn't slept in days. He stretches his hand toward me.

"Come on, Clary. We need you to wake up and come back to us. We need you."

I run to him and take his hand. I close my eyes as the blinding light surrounds us.

My eyes open slowly. I'm still in the Infirmary but this time all of my family and friends are here. I must've dreamt about Valentine and his deal.

I gasp. "The deal." I whisper.

"What deal,Clary?" Jace asks. Even when he looks so sleep deprived, he's still perfect.

"Valentine's Deal." I state firmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note!(:

Hey guys! Shortish chapter today but I should have longer ones up this weekend. Sorry I haven't been updating this story as frequently as I hoped. I've been really focused on my new story "The Supernaturals" You guys should check it out!(: I'd be such a big favor to me! I'd love you so much<3

Comment you thoughts about this chapter!(: And any other ideas or predictions(:

Who's side do you think Clary will take? Comment #Jace for Jace's side and #Jonathan for Jonathan's side

Love you all! Remember Comment. Read. Vote

Kisses~Sam(: xo