m o t h e r

A/N: 8 more chapters left

Thank you for reading this story and for all your kind comments. ❤

🐓

"What do you mean we can't go in?" Jungkook spat at the slightly scared security guard trying to hold them out of the hospital. "Our friend is inside, you fucker. Let us in!"

"Jungkook, calm down. Let me handle this." Namjoon said pushing his shoulder lightly and coming near the guard to talk to him properly.

The others sat at the pavement to try and calm their nerves. Receiving a message from the Ripper, they flew their way to the hospital mentioned in the text. It turned out that Jeehin brought you to the hospital, but Bangtan doesn't know the detail about what really happened.

They were so angered when they learned what took place and they even started blaming themselves, especially Jimin and Yoongi who were supposed to be guarding you.

"Sir, I'm Namjoon Kim. (Full Name) is our close friend and we just want to see if she's okay. I know we may..." Namjoon trailed off, his eyes softening in embarrassment, "we may look like bad people but we are just genuinely worried about our friend. You can even escort us inside. Please.."

Jungkook snapped his head back at their direction, not liking the way his hyung is putting theirselves down.

"Hyung, why the fuck would it be their business about how we look? We fucking came here to see a friend. Just because we don't look presentable doesn't mean we're liars."

The security guard sighed in both annoyance and exhaustion.

"Sir, I repeat, unless you have a proof of some sort that you are related to the patient, you cannot enter. I am just doing my job. And our head suggested that you may cause havoc inside because you may scare people. We don't want that to happen."

They all clenched their fists at the statement.

Yoongi, who was trying so hard to stay calm the entire time, has his eyes start to dilate as his anger his slowly reaching its limit. How fucking dare them to judge us? Motherfuckers.

"(Name) is our friend." Hoseok tried helping in the situation. "Sir, why are you—"

His words were cut off by a soft, almost weak, voice from behind them.

"Excuse me but I heard my daughter's name from your conversation." The lady in blue dress said while tucking the escaped hair behind her ear. "Are you (Name)'s friends? The one she run to while she's away?"

Bangtan was stunned, couldn't believe that the person in front of them is one of the people you ran away from. They didn't know how to react. The woman represent you well, from her eyes to the gentleness of her voice.

"Yes, we are ma'am." Namjoon answered in the their place as he slightly bowed his head, the others following.

The woman smiled timidly before walking towards the guard to talk to him. Soon enough, they were already being ushered by the lady inside the hospital. Relief washed over their body as they felt thankful towards your mother.

Yoongi, who was slightly uncertain about everything that took place, watched the lady with his careful eyes. Something doesn't sit well inside him. Maybe because he didn't expect for your mother to be like what she is. He doesn't know what exactly he was expecting. That she would act... classy, snub and bitchy?

If your mother is like this, they why did you run away?

The lady talked to the lady in the assistance desk before she was leading them to a room at the second floor. It was silent in the elevator until they arrived at the desired floor, immediately walking to your room in a desperate pace.