u s e l e s s

🐓

Taehyung stumbled out of their shared room while scratching his bare stomach. It's 8AM but it's still a bit dark outside because of the weather. He isn't really an early bird. He was woken up by the loud roars of thunder.

He fought his way through the dark and found the light switch. Squinting his eyes to adjust to the brightness, he noticed you still sleeping on the couch covered in thick blanket.

"She's still sleeping?" He mumbled to himself as it is unusual for you to wake up late. You're a morning person and always wake up earlier than any of them.

Shrugging his shoulders off, he concluded it's because of the weather.

He made his way to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of milk before going back to the living room and sitting on the couch adjacent to the one you're in.

At first, he sat there silently while drinking his glass of milk but his eyes soon bore holes to your cute figure snuggled beside him.

A smile fought its way to his lips. He has never found a girl so cute until you.

The smile on his face faded as soon as it was formed whe he hear a whimper came out of you and he noticed the beads of sweat forming at the side of your forehead.

In panic, he put the glass on the center table rather forcefully making the contents spill but he didn't care. He made his way to you and touched your forehead to feel your temperature.

"Hyung!" He yelled for his brothers for help, drawing his hand back after feeling your burning skin.

When no one answered, he ran to their rooms and started waking them up so they can check on you.

"What the fuck, Taehyung? It's 8." Yoongi said in a pissed off tone before burrying his head back to the pillow.

"Hyung, (Name).. she's.. I think she's sick. No, she's sick. She's burning and sweating and.."

Seokjin who's rooming with Yoongi was already out of the room before he could finish his sentence. Yoongi also got up despite his body's protest and left the room to check on you.

"(Name)," Seokjin called your name before pulling the blanket off you. "Hey, what's wrong?"

You whimpered as an answer before curling up in a ball while clutching your aching head. The pain worsens and you let out a loud cry and they started panicking.

"Hey, shh, it's okay. We're here. (Name)," Seokjin doesn't know where to put his hand until he decided to rest one in your arm and started carressing it in hopes to lessen the pain you're feeling.

He glanced at Yoongi who was staring blankly at nothing but he knows the guy is deep in his thoughts.

"Yoongi, what will we do?"

The other guys soon appeared with worried looks on their face. They woke up at the sound of your cry. They started asking all sorts of questions but they didn't get any answer.

"Fuck, shut up. I don't know, okay?" Yoongi started pacing back and forth while massaging his temple. "Let's bring her to the hospital."

"Hyung, it's raining heavily outside. We don't have a car. And I don't think the doctors would be that understanding to see us with her." Hoseok explained.

"Then what the fuck are we going to do?"

"Okay first, calm down hyung." Namjoon interjected. "Let's look in the internet and see what we can do. We could buy her medicine. She's sweating a lot, I think we should take off her sweater. Hoseok, go get a towel and a bowl of water. Also try fanning her. We'll do the best we can for now, alright? We'll try."

Namjoon and the maknaes hovered over the computer and their cellphones to look for what they can do. Hoseok was fanning you with a ripped carton of cereals while repeating words of assurance. Yoongi was getting ready to go out and buy the medicine you need.

They seriously have no idea what to do. They've never taken care of someone sick before. Some of them have been sick but it's not as serious as yours.

Seokjin took off your sweater that you always wear and he gasped at the sight of bruises and wounds covering your arms. You're still wearing a shirt but they can tell you also have those bruises on your body. So that's the reason why you always wear a sweater and baggy pants. You're hiding all these scars. And they had no idea.

"Who the fuck did this to her?"

The bruises and wounds looked old. They don't think you got it from your time with them. You must've have had those before you met them. And they won't let anyone hurt you like that under their watch anyway.

Seokjin started carressing your arms with the towel carefully. You started whimpering in pain again and they all looked away, couldn't bare the sight of you. The anger from what they saw and the frustrations from not knowing what to do started building inside them.

"Hey (Name), you'll be okay, alright?"

"It hurts." You cried and Hoseok immediately looked away but still continued fanning you.

"What hurts?" Seokjin asked.

"Everything."

Jimin who was listening, bit his lip as he felt his chest constricted in pain. He remembered his sister that was left at home. He should've taken care of her when she's sick so he'll know what to do on times like this.

Wanting something to stop but not being able to hurts.

I'm fucking useless.

"I'm buying her medicine. I'll be back really quick." Yoongi said while tucking a gun on his jean's pocket. He'll seriously kill anyone who'll get in his way.

"I'll come with you." Jimin volunteered before the both of them left.

They were running under the pouring rain not caring even if they get soaked. But they were just a few meters from their house when someone walked in front of them making their steps cease. The guy was wearing a formal attire all in black along with his umbrella.

Yoongi pulled out his gun ready to blow the head of the bastard who had the guts to get in their way. Jimin stopped him though when he noticed the guy holding a transparent plastic bag which looks like it has bottles of pills inside.

"What the fuck do you need? Make your answer quick or I swear to blow the shit outta your head, motherfucker."

"Calm down. I'm Jeehun Lee, (Full Name)'s butler. I'm here to give you her medicine. She needs it, doesn't she?" A creepy smile made its way to his lips and Jimin almost shudder.

"How did you.."

"I've been told to keep an eye on (Name) and you." There's that smile again. "(Name) is sensitive with drugs she take. Some can be deadly to her. What could've happened if I didn't intervene? You could've killed her."

Yoongi's grip on the gun tightened.

"She's not safe with you. You can't protect her. You don't even know her that well. You idiots had the guts to pull her to your world. It will be dangerous for her if you don't bring her back to where she really belongs."

Jeehun took a few steps towards them before handing the plastic to Jimin along with a paper with his contact number on it.

"(Name) ran away because she hates studying, like all you teenagers do. She's just being a rebel. She's 16, she doesn't know any better. Her parents are worried. They don't really like the idea that their princess is hanging out with gangsters. You useless fuck ups will only ruin a confused girl like her."

Jeehun shook his head in sympathy and Yoongi almost pulled the trigger right then.

"Call me when you realize she's safer without you."