b i n g o

🐓

"If something bad happens to her, I'll fucking kill you."

The maknaes almost trembled in fear hearing the oldest curse. Seokjin never curses unless he's so pissed that he could strip off the skin of someone.

Going home, tired from roaming around the grocery store with Hoseok, to his friends in chaos trying to find you was definitely a horrible feeling. He felt his blood boil as frustration and worry engulfed his entire system.

"This happened because of a fucking foam cleanser?! You fucking idiots!"

They have roamed almost the entire district with the help of the people from their headquarters. But none of them found you. Nonetheless, Bangtan doesn't know when to give up. It's already dark now but they're still out running around the park they brought you before in hopes that you'd be there.

"Where else can she go?" Taehyung was breathing harshly as he's been running nonstop for the last three hours. The fast beating of his heart due to extreme nervousness doesn't exactly help. Honestly, he'll kill himself too if something happens to you. He doesn't think he can still live with the guilt of being the cause why they lose you.

"Maybe she went back to her home. Maybe she's not coming back to us. Maybe we scared her that bad. Maybe—"

"Shut the fuck up Jungkook!" Jimin spat at the youngest, stabbing him with his glare.

Jungkook let his body fall to the ground. He sat tiredly on the cemented floor while holding his aching head to his hands. "I'm sorry. I'm just... fuck."

Jimin's eyes softened at the pathetic sight of the maknae. He crouched down beside him and held his shoulder tightly for support.

"We'll find her."

They all gathered around and sat beside Jungkook. They're all panting from all the running they did.

Yoongi then cracked an empty smile before chuckling bitterly to himself.

"This is bound to happen." He started, gathering the attention of his exhausted friends. "We'll bound to lose her. It just happened sooner than it should have."

"Don't say that." Seokjin argued while wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"It's the truth. If she knows that we hurt—no, kill—people, she'll be disgusted and afraid. She'll run away. You should've seen her state when she witnessed the fight. Hyung, she's fucking scared. We're the type of people she'll run away from. Fucking accept it."

They fell in silence. Hoseok who has been quiet the entire time finally spoke.

"She's our friend. Even if you don't admit, she means something to us. We can't give up right now."

Yoongi chuckled at that before shaking his head at how absurd the statement is.

"I warned you not to get too attached, didn't I? I told you we'd lose her. Look at what happened now."

"We haven't lose her hyung! Can you stop being so negative about all these?!" Taehyung snapped, his anger reaching its limit.

"How could I not be?!" Yoongi growled back. "I fucking felt with my own fucking hand how she fucking flinched in fear when I tried to comfort her. My fucking ears heard the fucking desperation in her voice when she begged me to let her go. She's not coming back Taehyung! And will you all stop your fucking fantasy about happiness with her?! She was our hostage! She was with us because we needed the money from her parents. Are we really letting a fucking girl ruin us?"