Talking To Simon, A Little Nervous

Liam's Pov

"I was in the office waiting for Uncle Simon, man I'm soo nervous even though I'm the dad of the group. Simon and Paul still outlaw all the laws and make up all the rules. That's why Simon wanted to start the spanking thing from the very beginning, but ageplay I think not!" A lady that worked for Simon came up to me and said Simon was in his office waiting for me. I nodded my head and followed the lady to Simon's office. As I walked into the room. Simon looked up at me, Liam I just actually wanted to see you how are the lads doing take a seat please. I nodded slowly and sat down. So how are the boys he questioned me. Not to good I mumble, hmm how so he looked at up at me? "Well I...Niall is umm having a hard time on this. Did he use his nappy Simon questioned me? Yes...but...as Simon interrupts me he will get used to. "I will give them two weeks instead. Now I have a lot of paperwork I have to do. So do you mind leaving please. Two weeks I said softly looking up at him. Yes Liam two weeks. Ok I mumble as I head out. Oh and Liam Simon said sternly, as I turn around yes Uncle Si. How is Harry doing with this whole situation he looked up at me? "A lot better than Ni, hmm as he tapped his chin I will make it a week instead. Now bye bye. As I walked feeling a little better but not much, better tell the lads when I get home the ageplay changed."