Ageplay Bad Idea. Hmm?

Liam's Pov

"We got home and Ni was sitting on my lap very tense," Ni I whispered to him while we were watching spongebob just let it go. No I want to wear boxers instead please he begged to me as tears leaked down his eyes. I'm sorry babe but Simon made up his mind, now are you going to go or am I going to force you. Please! He begged as he tried to squirm out of my grasp. Nope I yelled your staying until you go if you don't go in the next five seconds I will make you go. No! He yelped trying again to get out of my grasp. So not happening I glared at him. 5... 4...why? He yelped you can't do this to me. Can and will I backfired at him? 3..2..stop! Please he begged to me. 1... I finished and pressed my hand down on the tender part of the stomach making him squirm and tense tighter. Just go I mumbled to him, a I squeezed tighter down on him. Noo....he choked on his tears and than wet himself completely. Good job I mumbled to him as I rubbed his stomach softly more making sure there wasn't anymore. When he had tears leaking down his head and wasn't tensing anymore? I decided to carry him upstairs to his room and change him. I than saw him choking and coughing up his tears. Shh babe it's ok I cooed to him trying to get him to calm down, as I laid him down pulling the soil nappy off of him, but than he started coughing up all a lot and didn't stop. Shh I mumble to him as I put his greasy behind his ear, your going to get sick. I'm sorry he coughed as he covered his face. No don't be your all good as I smiled warmly at him. I than changed him quickly and threw the diaper away. I went over to him and he still hand his faced covered my his hands. I picked him up and cuddled him. No more! Please he begged to me as tears rolled down his cheeks and leaked through my shirt. Man Niall's sensitive but I've never seen cry this much. I kissed his cheek. Making him look at me warmly. I looked back at him warmly as well. Maybe I should rethink this whole ageplay thing I will talk to Si in the morning."