Not Fair! Part 2

Harry's Pov

"Zayn came barging in the room, Saving my arse. Literally... I sighed knowing Zayn didn't want me to get a spanking, Zayn just glared at me as I looked back sighing even more, why don't I deal with instead since he's being umm...bad and hard to deal with, as Zayn rambled on making me grow anxious. To see what he's actually up too. Liam just pulled me off the bed and pushed me into Zayn's arm as Zayn's hard gaze turned into a slight smile. Than he rubbed my messy curls and grabbed me by my arm, now listen to me Haz as he dragged my arm into his guest bedroom. I whimpered knowing I'm dead. Zayn's always the hardest when it comes to spankings that's why Liam or Louis deal with me or Ni instead." I sighed again as Zayn sat me on his lap, rubbing my curls again and kissing my face. "Can we please get this over with? I whimpered again. I'm not going to spank you he said, but I think you need to go to talk to Lou and apologize or I will take my thickest belt and whip your ass with it, now let's go talk to him." Great! Just I think to myself why can't I just get this spanking over instead of dealing with Louis, of course he will make my hiney black and blue. Yes I just did said hiney."