Just a game, right? (Norman)

You, Sean and Norman have a sleep over. You were having a great time. Then Norman does something that makes you flip out. (In a good way ;)

You were on your couch just relaxing till you heard your phone buzz. You looked at the caller ID and smiled. Norman. You tapped the screen and held it to your ear.

"Hey, Norm." You said sweetly into the phone.

"Hey, sweetheart. Can you come over?" He asked.

"Yeah, is everything alright?" You spoke softly with a hint of worry.

"No, everything's ok. Just wanted to know if you wanted some company." He giggled.

"I'll be over in a few minutes." You laughed into the phone.

"See you when you get here, looser!" A giggle again.

You knew that voice. Sean Patrick Flanery. You hung up and turned off the TV. You grabbed your keys and your wallet and headed out the door. You opened the door to the garage and opened the truck door. You hopped in and shut the door. You opened the garage door and backed out. You closed the door and you were off. Half way down the street, you got a craving. A craving only vodka could satisfy. You got to the nearest circle K and parked. You grabbed your wallet and walked into the store. "Hey, what can I do for you?" The clerk asked. "Umm..." You looked at all the options on the wall. "Svedka cherry, 3 please."

The man grabbed the bottle and handed it to you. "$33.46." You handed him the money and left. "Have a nice day!" You shouted out the door. You got back in the truck and drove to Norman's house. You parked the car in the garage. He always leaves it open when he knows you are coming over. You got out and opened the door that lead into the house. "Norman! I'm here!" You yelled through the house. "Hey!" Sean screamed. "Seany!" You yelled as he ran at you. He leaped into you and hugged the shit out of you. You laughed and snorted.

"Man, I haven't seen you in...Forever!" He shouted. "Love you too. I like the panda onesie." You giggled as you hugged again. "Where's Norm?" You questioned. He looked behind him then back at you. "No clue, he was right here. You scared him off!" He laughed. You giggled as you set your stuff down. You walked through the house calling his name. "Norman! Norm!" A door slammed, making you jump. "There you are. You scared the shit out of me." You laughed. Norman was wearing his big bad wolf onesie.

"Sorry, I was just getting your stuff you left here." You were always here so you had some cloths. "Where's Sean?" He questioned. "I find you, lose Sean. Why?" He giggled and walked down the steps. You walked into the kitchen to see Sean on the floor, caressing the vodka in his lap, backed up against the wall. You and Norman busted into laughter. "What are you doing?!" You said through the laughs. "You remembered." He said with a serious face. "You cant have a sleep over without it." You said with a grin.

"Everyone gets one. If we need more, the stores down the road." Norman said. "Fun night!" Sean screamed. You all laughed as Sean ran around the room. "Oh, yeah! I have something for you. Sean we'll be back in a second." He said as he grabbed your hand and walked up the stairs. He walked into his room were all your cloths were. "Here." He handed you a black onesie. The bones. "If it fits, you can have it." He mumbled as he chewed on his thumb nail. "Aww, thanks, Norm." You walked over to him hugged his neck.

You turned your face and kissed his cheek. You pulled back to see his expression. A pink tint showed proudly on his face. You smiled and grabbed the bone onesie. "I'm gonna change, I will be out in a second." You said as you headed into the bathroom. You locked the door as you changed. You took one last look in the mirror before you walked out. "Damn." Was all Norman said. You giggled as you ran down the stairs. You ran smack into Sean. "Ahh!" He squealed as he went down. He sat with his hands behind him and his legs sprawled out.

He slowly looked up at you with his blue eyes. "Damn." You giggled and snorted again. "Dude, I just said that!" Norman laughed. After you were all done with your guys' laughing fits, you kind of settled down. "Vodka time?" You asked nonchalantly. You all looked at each other, "Why not." You all walked to the kitchen to fetch the bottles. "One for you, one for you, and one for me." You passed them out and walked back to the couch. You sat down and opened the bottle. You took a long swig while waiting for the boys. They sat down right next to you and started drinking.

After a quarter of yours was gone, you got an idea. "Norman? Do you have a fuck ton of blankets?" He looked at you with a straight face and an eyebrow raised. "Enough to cover a dinosaur." He pointed to the closet. You ran to it and opened it to see a fuck ton of blankets. "Oh my God." You said softly. "Why do you need them?" Sean asked. "Fort." Was all you said. You pulled them out and started unfolding. You have no idea how you built it, it was all a blur. It was completed with chairs, blankets, books, and pillows. "Holy shit, woman." Norman said with his hands on his hips. "Yeah." Sean piped in.

You just smiled as you crawled in with the bottle. "Ahh, cozy." You said with a smile. "Wanna play truth of dare?" Sean suggested. You all laughed. "What, are we twelve?" You asked through a laugh. You all suddenly stopped laughing. "Norman, truth or dare." You said real quick. "Truth." He said even faster. "Do you bribe the coffee people for shots of vodka in the coffee?" He smiled a sly smile. "Yes. Sean, truth or dare?" Sean giggled like a little girl as he answered. Man, the vodka was getting to him. "Truth." Norman smiled again. "Are you drunk?" Sean smiled like crazy. "Who told you?!" You all laughed like mad men. "Y/n, truth or dare?" You put on a devilish smile. "Dare. I can take it." You smiled. "Kiss Norman." Your heart dropped.

You had liked Norman for a while, no one knew. You looked at Norman who was smiling and looking at you. "Norm, you ok with this?" You always asked before kissing anyone. "Yeah." Its just a game, right?" You smiled as you leaned forward and closed your eyes. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. You put a hand on his face with his ear in-between your pointer finger and middle finger. Your lips crashed. It was magical. His lips were amazing. He moved his face to the left and to the right. Insink, perfect, amazing, the best feeling ever.

You slowly pulled back and looked into his worried eyes. "Is something wrong, sweetheart?" He said. You nodded and answered, "Yeah, your an amazing kisser." You said blushing. He giggled and let go of your hips. You let go of his face and cleared your throat. You both turned back to Sean's amazed face. "I didn't think you'd do it." He said in shock. You all laughed and finished your guys' drinks.

Sorry its so long, sorry it took so long. Love you guys!