Your late (Norman)

You are Norman Reedus' daughter and Mingus' twin. You come home one night because you are 'that' kid. You get in trouble almost everyday but your dad never finds out. Till now.

You were at a huge party at the collage. "Come on, just shot." You gave a devilish smile. "Fine." You grabbed the glass of vodka and shot it back. "Yeah!" They all cheered as you slammed the glass on the table. "Another!" You yelled. They poured more in the small cup slid it over to you. You downed that one too just as easy as the first one. The alcohol wasn't even hitting you, it was like water for the longest time. "One more, then I got to go home. I got to be back at 9:45, its already 9:15." They all sighed as the filled the cup again. You grabbed it and sighed. You drank it within 3 seconds.

"Do you have to go?" They held up the bottle, it was still almost full. "The dean cant find this, we have to finish it toning. Please?" You smiled at his cuteness. "Ok, just this once." You said with concern. "Yes!" They all cheered. The handed you the vodka with a smile. You took a gulp and pulled back. "God damn." You said as you drank more. You danced around the room with a bunch of people you didn't even know. You were underage and you weren't suppose to be drinking. But the collage kids were ok with it because they liked you.

You had finished the bottle with in 2 hours. You had set it down to dance a few times to dance. You had no idea what time it was since you had also drank some tequila and some whisky. So that took you at least another 3 hours. "Reedus!" You looked around to see who was calling you. You found the voice, it was your friend Anjelica. "Hey, Jelly!" You slurred as you stumbled over to her. "Your wasted!" She said over the music. You laughed hysterically. "Yeah, no shit!" She grabbed your arm and drug you out of the room. "Hey! I was having fun!" She didn't say anything back as she walked along the halls.

She put you in her truck and got in herself. "Where we goin'?" You whined. "Home." You wanted to cry but didn't know why. The ride home was quiet. You knew that you were going to be in trouble when you got home, your dad would be pissed. She drove into your drive was. You saw Norman standing outside the door with his arms crossed. Uh oh. "Come on." Anjelica drug you out of the truck and walked you to your father. "Y/n! Where the hell have you been?!" He yelled at you. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" You shook your head. "It 2:30 in the fuckin' mornin'!" He screamed at you. Your friend handed you to your dad. "Thanks, Anjelica." She nodded and walked back to her truck. "Night, Norman." She said as she drove off.

He pulled you into the house and slammed the door. Mingus came running down the stairs with tears in his eyes. "Oh, thank God, your ok!" He yelled as he hugged you. He pulled back and grabbed your shoulders. "What were you thinking?!" He yelled in your face. You looked down only to have your chin grabbed by him. You looked into his glossy eyes and broke down. You shoved yourself into his chest with your hands wrapped around yourself.

He hugged you and put his chin on your head. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry." You cried. You pulled way to look at Norman. You ran to him and he embraced you in a bone crushing hug. "I'm sorry, dad!" You cried into his chest. He hushed you and played with your hair. "Its gonna be alright. Its gonna be alright." He cooed as you sobbed into his shirt.