Chapter 9

Yay, a new chapter. Do you love me or what!!! :-) I was raking my brain trying to fgure out who I wanted to decicate this chapter to. After a long think, I have decied to dedicate chapter 9 to all my followers, old and new. Without your continued encouragment and surport, I could have never done this. So thank you to you all. I love you. ENJOY!!!! :-)

BEEP BEEP…

What the hell is that sound, I think to myself as I groggily wake from a knocked out cold sleep.

BEEP BEEP…

Okay now seriously I’m going to kill whatever is making that sound. I roll over onto my back and stretch like a kitten. Mmmm that feels so good.

BEEP BEEP…

“Fucking hell!” I say out loud. Then it hits me. Text messages.  I stretch over to my side table and grab my phone. First I check the time. 6:14pm. what the hell, how long have I been asleep. Looking around the room, I see men’s clothes folded neatly on my dresser chair.

“Whose clothes are…. Ahhhh” I say, remembering Tristan, sexy as all hell Tristan with the body of a swimmer, the smile of the devil and the cock of a god. Wait, where was he anyway. With my phone still in my hand, I put on my silk kimono and went in search of my sex god.

As soon as leave my bedroom, I hear someone in the kitchen. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I make my way to the heart of my apartment, the kitchen. Stepping into the bright room, I am stunned by what I see. There standing with his back to me is a naked Tristan with an apron on. Oh my, that man has the firmest ass I have ever seen. I all most have to wipe the drool from the side of my mouth. Two words come to mind as I stared at him, “Mouth watering” Hell yes. Clearing my throat I said

“Do you always cook in the nude? Not that I’m complaining or anything. Far from it!” A sly smile crosses my face. He jumps in surprise and clutches his chest

“What the hell Sav, you almost gave me a heart attack.” He calmed his breathing and then turned back to the stove. Wiggling his ass he spoke in his sexy husky voice

“Like what you see” I can hear the smile in his voice. I bite my inner lip to stop myself from moaning out loud. Fuck yes, I said in my head

“Yes I do, but I want to see more” I tell him, using my I want to fuck you senseless voice.

As I walk up behind him, with my hand stretched out to squeeze his delectable ass

BEEP BEEP…

“Who the hell keeps texting me” I scrawl at my phone.

“Oh, that is probably Clair, she texted me earlier wandering if you were still alive. I told her you were asleep and that you’d text her when you woke up.”

“Well I guess she grew impatient” I said with a smirk, and then opened my phone. “What the hell is wrong with her? She sent me 16 texts, that woman has lost her mind.” I took a seat at the island and started to read the texts. As I sat there, my mind raced as I went through each text. What the hell… No she didn’t… You have got to be kidding me… These were all the thoughts going through my head.

“Sav baby, I told you something last night. Did you hear w…”

“Shhh Babe, I have to concentrate... Fuck I need to call her.” I got up and without looking back at Tristan I said

“We’ll talk in a sec” then I leave the room.  

I walk to the sofa, sit down and call the crazy woman back. The phone rings twice, before Clair picks up.