=Levi= 3 Request

Jamie's POV:

Shivering slightly, I snuggle closer to the source of warmth next to me. I feel the arms around me tighten. Relaxing into the embrace, I feel some of my hair being pushed away from my face. Slowly I blink open my eyes to be met by Levi's face, staring at me. I feel a blush rise to my face.

"H-how long have you been awake for?" I stutter out as he just blinks.

"Does it matter?" He asks simply as I roll my eyes.

"No, of course it doesn't matter. Unless you were watching me the whole time!" I say sitting up and looking down at him.

"Tch. Whatever I was just thinking is all." he grunts laying on his back with a sigh and this has me curious.

"About what?"

"Our future?"

"Our?" I feel my heart begin to race at that word as I smile slightly at the thought.

"I'm not repeating myself." he says rolling his eyes before they soften locking with my grey ones. "What do you plan on doing if we somehow manage to escape this hell hole."

"I...I've never thought about it that much." I answer truthfully before continuing. "But I suppose find someone I love and settle down in a nice cabin."

"Tch. I'd better be that fucking someone." he grunts out and I smile quickly nodding. He smiles ever so slightly before it disappears as he runs his fingers through my black hair before seeming to realise what he's doing and awkwardly pulling his hand away with a cough. "Your bedhead was annoying me."

"Sure it was." I smile happy that Levi wasn't acting as tough around me as he was around others. It meant he trusted me, or at least I hoped he did.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Shorty~! I have that paperwork you asked me to finish!" I hear Hanji's familiar voice say as she barges in through the door before freezing when seeing us. Her eyes widen before an insane grin spreads across her face as she throws her paperwork in the air. "I knew it! My OTP has become canon!" she screams a weird look on her face before she jumps. "I have to tell everyone the news! See you two lovebirds later~!" with that's she gone.

"Damn shitty glasses making fucking messes for me to fucking clean up." Levi grumbles angrily as he works to gather up all the paper on the floor of his room/office. Quickly rushing over to help Levi I hand him the rest of the papers as he mutters a quick 'thanks' which is rare.

"Well I guess the cat's out of the bag now." I chuckle scratching the back of my neck as he sighs.

"Just as long as it isn't one of Norge's stupid cats." he states turning around before placing the papers on his desk.

"Did...did you just make a joke?" I ask a smile rising to my face as he scoffs before freezing.

"Maybe." God I loved him.

---

Sorry for the lateness T_T . This was a request for UnpleasantlyJamie. I hope you enjoyed it. :)