=Levi= 1 Request

Juliana's POV:

"Is Cadet Erwin here?" A soldier calls from the door as he's doubled over, out of breath.

I stand to my feet and make my way over curiously, "Yes that's me. Is something wrong?" I ask worry lacing my voice.

The soldier just shakes his head before finally straightening up, "Captain Levi has requested that you report to his office immediately." He says, "He says it's urgent."

"Alright. Well thank you." I say with a small smile before I hurriedly make my way to his office.

Knock! Knock!

"State your name and business." A hoarse voice calls from the other side.

"Juliana Erwin. You called me to your office." I reply, slight worry in my voice.

I hear a pair of footsteps and soon the door's flung open as a hand shots out and drags me into the office.

"Levi! What's the meaning of-" I stop when I see his appearance. His usually neat combed black hair is now dishevelled and messy, the bags under his usually fierce eyes much darker than before, and his pale skin is sickly looking. I let out a small gasp as I rush up to him pressing my hand against his forehead only to be met with a raging fever, "You shouldn't be standing! You need to get to bed!" 

"I'm fine." Levi grunts, smacking my hand away, "I just needed some help with my paperwork today."

I shake my head, "No way. You're clearly sick." I say as I place my hands on my hips, "You need to get as much sleep as possible."

"I told you I'm fine." He growls, narrowing his steel blue eyes at me causing my heart to skip a beat.

"N-no offence sir, but you look like shit." I say with a small laugh, "You really are sick."

"I'm Humanity's strongest. I don't have the time to get sick." He says with a sigh.

"Well like it or not Mr. I-can't-get-sick you are still human." I say walking up to him and grabbing his hand, "Now lets get you back to bed."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Levi. I'm back." I call gently knocking on the door of his room before entering it, "And I brought you some lunch and medicine."

I hear a gruff cough followed by a soft groan.

"Don't worry about doing anything now." I say pulling a chair next to his bedside, "No sit up please. Or do you need help with that too?"

"I'm not a child brat." he growls before coughing, "I can do it myself."

After I'm sure he's comfortable I dip the spoon into the home-made soup and gently blow on it, "Open up." I say leading the spoon to his closed mouth, "Come on Levi."

"I can feed myself." Levi grunts taking the spoon from my hand and placing it in his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~

"There, now get some rest." I say gently pushing him back down onto his bed, "You need as much rest as possible."

"Only on one condition." He states grasping my wrist, preventing me from leaving, "You lay down with me."

I feel a blush rise to my face as I try to let my curly brown hair cover it, "But Levi I-" I'm about to protest.

"No buts. That's my condition or nothing." He says seriously, his grip on my wrist tightening slightly.

For a sick man he sure was strong.

"Alright. Fine." I grumble.

Levi just nods in approval and pulls back the covers, allowing me access to the bed. I crawl in and lay down next to Levi. Making sure to put space between us.

"Why are you so far away?" Levi asks raising an eyebrow.

"I um...don't want to get sick." I mutter a faint blush still staining my pale skin.

I feel Levi's strong arms wrap around me before pulling me so I'm pressed up against his body. He buries his face in my hair as he entwines our legs, "If you get sick then I'll take care of you." He states softly.

I feel my blush darken and I bury my face into his shirt. He smelled of lemons and tea, which made me smile slightly.

"I love you." I mutter out, barely audible.

"I love you too brat." I hear Levi respond, "Now let me sleep."

~~~~~~~

This was a request for @WishfulGeeking . Hope you enjoyed it and sorry for the late publishing.