-=Punk Levi x Wolf Reader : 1=-

Another new school. Another new identity. More secrets, and more new people.
"Please have a seat miss Y/N. While we check these papers." The secretary smiles kindly as I give a short nod before sitting down in front of the principles blind covered glass walls.
"Levi we've been through this many times. And you'd better be glad I'm not expelling you for something like this." Turning my gaze to the closed blinds. The blinds waver before disappearing from my vision letting me see the event taking place inside. A rather short but strong looking male was seated in a chair in front of the desk. Pale skin, and dark black hair styles in an undercut surprisingly went with his attire which consisted of a white shirt, and a black studded leather jacket. He has multiple piercings on his bottom lip, ears, nose and even on his eyebrow.
"Humans are so weird." I mutter, shaking my head.
"Can I leave?" A deep voice causes my ears to perk up slightly, must be the boys.
"Levi, I'm serious."
"Tch. I know Erwin. Can I leave?" He asks again sounding annoyed.
I hear a sigh before I'm snapped back to reality when I feel someone tap me on my shoulder.
"Miss Y/N?" The secretary smiles. "Here's your schedule." She hands me a paper. I mutter a quick thank you before standing up as I pull my backpack over my shoulder.
Creak!
The door opens as 'Levi' steps out and we out gazes lock. His steel blue ones widen slightly and I force myself to blink as he closes his eyes rubbing the bridge of his nose before opening them again. I see him shake his head before he begins to walk away.
"Ah, Mr. Ackerman perfect timing!" I hear the secretary pipe. "You can show Y/n where her locker and classes are."
I'm about to respond when the boy just grabs my arm roughly dragging me out the door.
"Hey, I've done this a before. You don't-"
"Shut up." He growls. "I'm only doing this because I don't want to be expelled." He lets go as he wipes his hands on his jacket.
Rolling my eyes I just sigh as I follow behind him.
This is going to be a long day.
---
There will be more parts, and I am rewriting this one-shot into something more interesting.