Emma Watson Quotes

1.      I want to diversify a bit. I don't wanna throw myself into another big blockbuster or another big franchise anytime soon. So smaller films, just small little interesting parts, I think I'd even like to play around with some really good supporting roles and then develop into -- I don’t know just like feel my way into it a bit more. I don't know, I'd love to try some theater. That's my other thing. I'd love to do some Shakespeare.

2.      I get sent Bibles. I have a collection of about 20 in my room. People think I need to be guided.

3.      I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to be who I really am. I'm going to figure out what that is.

4.      I do things in my own way, but I've never felt any need to rebel. To be honest, I've always had far too much freedom. I had a job when I was 10. I started living on my own when I was 17 or 18. I've earned my own money; I've traveled the world. What would I rebel against?  

5.      I find the whole concept of being "sexy" embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me -- dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there's the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that's not me. I feel uncomfortable. I'd never go out in a mini-skirt. It's nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn't do that. Personally, I don't actually think it's even that sexy. What's sexy about saying, "I'm here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?" My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.

6.      Hermione uses all these big long tongue twister words. I don't know what she's going on about half the time!

7.      Playing Hermione just came so naturally; I had a real affinity for her. I felt like I knew exactly who she was. Like me, she's very loyal and determined, she's very intelligent, and she has a lot of guy friends, as I do. Her eagerness to please and to have the right answer is definitely like me. I'm a perfectionist, so my bossiness definitely comes out.

8.      Parts of my personality have slipped into Hermione and parts of her personality I'm sure have like unconsciously affected me. I'm sure. I'm positive.

9.      If anyone else played Hermione, it would actually kill me.

10.  It was unbelievable seeing me as an action figure! In a few months, toddlers all around the country will be biting my head off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma Watson played Hermione in Harry Potter